When I go to the pix page the images don't show. Anyone know why? My ... General Blackberry forum

tbiala no está en línea Stack level 1

vzwpix n limewire

Advertisement

When I go to the pix page the images don't show. Anyone know why? My bb is my only access to internet. I go to the wap page. Also is it possible to get limewire on phone? The web page I use to download music don't work either. It says somethin about the proxy. Any help would be appreciated

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: vzwpix n limewire

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would not recommend or condone stealing music and putting directly on ur phone or computer.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~limewire is a lg file. Won't with the phone. Os for limewire is unix,mac,ms. Love my limewire

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~racinroker I don't quite follow? Are u sayin I need to get a special version of limewire?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

limewire not possible for the BB sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

What about downloadin other music? When I try it says not permitted by the proxy or somethin. I'm sorry I'm electronic illiterate. Wouldn't even have this phone if work wasn't payin for it

What about downloadin other music? When I try it says not permitted by the proxy or somethin. Is there a way to change the proxy. I'm sorry I'm electronic illiterate. Wouldn't even have this phone if work wasn't payin for it
    Last edited by tbiala; 06-11-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged.

Or what about sirius. I got a subscription ab can listen online from a comp but not muy phone

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Have you tried to download your music onto a computer and then transfer those media files through your desktop manager...thats how I get all my music onto my pearl

I realize that you don't have any internet access except on your bb...have you tried using your bb as a modem? I'm not really sure how that works but I've heard you can do it.

stampndiva no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242bef20
    I called Tmobile and asked them to show me how to use BB pearl as modem and they walked me right thru! Now I have an option on the road using my laptop.Its slower but really works. Just put the shortcut on your desktop and also save those settings into a word file as backup.

stampndiva no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242bef20

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~continued: once you have the modem set up! now you can use limewire to download songs then transfer them to BB using desktop mgr. I have a 1 GB micro SD card that holds some music and pics.

For verizon I thinkl its a extra 15 a month to use bb as modem unless there's someway around it. If not ill just pay the money

Also is there a correct browser configuration. I was messin with it an don't know if there's a correct way to configure it. I'm thinin maybe this is why I can't see the pix on vzwpix

RoC1909 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2403CAA5

Have you even gone out to the sites (Sirius, Limewire....) and seen if the software was compatible or if a specific version has been made for the BB?? Looks like you are asking for software that has never had a BB version. I suggest you lower your expectation a little.