Okay, I just signed up with VOIP for their Mobile Line 2 service (friends' referrals) ... General Blackberry forum

BizFox no está en línea Stack level 2

Question VOIP Mobile Line 2 and Unlocked BB 8300 Curve with T-Mobile

Advertisement

Okay, I just signed up with VOIP for their Mobile Line 2 service (friends' referrals) as my husband and I are in need of a second phone number to give out to just anybody (we did try GC, but it's a pretty quirky beta app that sometimes works and vice versa. We just need something more reliable even at around $5.00/month). After signing up and activating this new account, we followed the instructions by downloading the VOIPCall application onto our unlocked BBs (OS 4.2+ with native T-Mobile browser). Then we typed in our screen names and passwords. After everything has been activated and confirmed, we attempted to call out to relatives as test runs. Much to our dismay, we get a "call request failed" or "java.lang" errors. The only feature that works is receiving incoming calls.

Does anyone here have the same service? If so, are you experiencing this interesting dilemma? How did you go about solving it? We emailed tech support with voip... they are still finding a solution...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: VOIP Mobile Line 2 and Unlocked BB 8300 Curve with T-Mobile

i am not familar with this at all
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BizFox no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: VOIP Mobile Line 2 and Unlocked BB 8300 Curve with T-Mobile

Now it's giving me this java.io.ioe Exception... help!