I have AT&T. When I first got my pearl the number 1 on my keypad ... General Blackberry forum

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

Voicemail Speed Dial

Advertisement

I have AT&T. When I first got my pearl the number 1 on my keypad would automatically call voicemail if you held it down. Somehow my voicemail number is no longer assigned here. I have tried to figure out how to re-assign the voicemail number back to the 1 spot. Anyone have any help to offer?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Voicemail Speed Dial

If you still have the service number then just make a new address and assign it to spot one.

Or if you backed up recently you can do a restore and that should bring it back. It's some werid glitch, can't figure out what does it though.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

while in the Phone App, goto options>voice mail and put in the correct service centre number there. call your customer service to get that number, or visit a local att store.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Could you do this, create a contact in your phone named voicemail, add your number in there, hold down the number 1 and it should ask you to assign a number to speed dial, choose the contact named voicemail.

Works on my BB, even though it is not Sprint, try it...

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Could you do this, create a contact in your phone named voicemail, add your number in there, hold down the number 1 and it should ask you to assign a number to speed dial, choose the contact named voicemail.

Works on my BB, even though it is not Sprint, try it...
    I think we should use this feature to be a bit creative. On every BB I've had, one of the first things I do is delete "Voicemail" from the Speed Dial list, then create an address book entry called "Grandpa's Voyce Mayel" with the correct voicemail number and assign it to the #1 key. BlackBerrys are so enchantingly cooperative when we want to customize!