I went into the options and set my password under the additional numbers. When I ... General Blackberry forum

FUTURESTARS no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Voicemail Question

Advertisement

I went into the options and set my password under the additional numbers. When I hold "1" from the call log to automatically call my voicemail, I hear it dial the numbers. For some reason it says the password is not right. If I enter the password manually it works just fine. Anyone have any idea why its doing this?

Also, did anyone find a fix so it doesnt send you an email ( message ) to your folder everytime you get a voicemail?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    FUTURESTARS, I don't know about Verizon, but Cingular requires an * before the additional number. Or you may need to add a pause or wait.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

FUTURESTARS no está en línea Stack level 2
    Rcbjr, just tried adding a pause. Will see if that helps. It works fine if I choose "call voice mail" from the options list. It only is not working when I hold "1" from the call log to speed dial voice mail.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Sometimes the numbers that you have set to enter automatically will not register properly. I notice on many BB's you must enter it manually every once in a while. Probably has something to do with the tones.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow

You mite want to call > Verizon Data Technical Support representative at: 800-922-0204 (select: option 3 then option 3 again).