Hi everyone, I was just curious to know whether or not there is an application ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Voice recorder. Please help :)

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I was just curious to know whether or not there is an application that will allow me to record more than the original voice recorder my 8310 bb already has running 4.5. I want to be able to record a lecture for a long time without it being cut off into separate files. Can this be done? And if so can anyone please provide me with a link to a free one OTA preferably. I found this while doing some search on the matter but I dunno if it's what I'm looking for. Please let me know...And thank you so much all for your prompt replies in advance.

Oh! here's the link for that site I found regarding something similar which i'm not so sure if it'll work though.... here
    Your buddy,

Raton-C-
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I used VR+ a while back and I believe it does record longer than the bb voice recorder. I can't remember how long though. The wap site for it is:

wap.shapeservices.com

This link states that you can make any length voice recording:

https://vr.shapeservices.com/downloads.php

There is a 7 day free trial period before making the decision to buy. Hope this helps

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank ypu but I hate the fact that it has a 7 day trial period. thank you but I just wish there was a way for me to prolonge a recording
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~