I hope to be holding an curve tomorrow and would like to know what the ... General Blackberry forum

slider8300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3058d9fc

Voice and Data plan

Advertisement

I hope to be holding an curve tomorrow and would like to know what the best plan is. I plan to get unlimited data package but don't want to find out that this doesn't include txt messages or if there is something else I'm not going to need. This is for personal and business but we are still running a NT server. Also not sure if email and web access counted towards your minutes.

Thanks

supernova no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b4dd3f

Re: Voice and Data plan

I am on Verizon and I don't get text messages but I send bb emails to my family as text messages and they can send them to me via the email address so I don't need to spend the extra money. Hope this helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by slider8300
    I hope to be holding an curve tomorrow and would like to know what the best plan is. I plan to get unlimited data package but don't want to find out that this doesn't include txt messages or if there is something else I'm not going to need. This is for personal and business but we are still running a NT server. Also not sure if email and web access counted towards your minutes.

Thanks
    im assuming you're on cingular? I think the best thing would be to call and ask them so you have all the details.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

SMS (text) is not data. I mean, if you think about it plenty of non-data phones can SMS. However, there are some BB data plans that do include a pool of SMS minutes.

Like anything else, the "best" is what fits your needs best. Best for me is BES without SMS. YMMV. If a feature isn't listed then you can safely assume it's not included. Per your other thread you'll need to determine if you need BES or not first...

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

Quote Originally Posted by slider8300

Thanks
    Slider,
    I would go with the $39.99 package if your using BIS or $54.99 if your using BES. Both of these packages will include unlimited data/email and 1500 text. Definitely the way to go if your going to be texting. It's only $10 more than the standard unlimited BB plans. Hope this helps and hope you enjoy your new Berry.
    Gruv
    Gruv15
    "Somethings wrong with my phone!!!"
    "Of course there is, it's not a BlackBerry!!!"