there is a 3rdparty software its visual voicemail just like the i phone but for ... General Blackberry forum

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7A06F63C

Thumbs up Visual Voicemail For Blackberries

Advertisement

there is a 3rdparty software its visual voicemail just like the i phone but for blackberries and its provided by simulsays which enables the user to pick teh VM that they whish to listen instead of having too go through each and one of them.

the website is http://www.simulsays.com for those interested.

paulsbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242C46E0

Re: Visual Voicemail For Blackberries

Only problem with the app is the lag for the Greeting which your callers hears. It is not a split second sometimes seconds. I am using it for a week; works great during mornings and evening but inbetween 1-4 pm EST it lags.

R-Rizzo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E0C4F4

I dont know if it's related, but I used the program for a few days and found it to be great. My only issue is, it started to cause problems with my other programs that used the APN Settings. "Opera 4 Beta, Google Maps, Etc. Etc." I narrowed it down by uninstalling one program at a time and when I got to it, everything else worked like a charm. Just my .02

hprevatt no está en línea Stack level 1

Be very careful with this software. I used it for a month on AT&T and now I am being charged for overages because anytime someone called me and it forwarded to the SimulScribe VM I got charged minutes and I also got charged for calling to pickup my voicemails.