Just wondering what peoples opinions are on some of the Visual Voicemail providers. So far ... General Blackberry forum

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856

Visual Voicemail...

Advertisement

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on some of the Visual Voicemail providers.

So far i've tried SimulSays (which i think is now called PhoneTag) and YouMail. SimulSays is awesome because of the app included. The voicemails are right there when you open the app for quick listening, you can also actually get a light and a sound instead of getting a text message like with YouMail.

I used SimulSays/PhoneTag for about 3 months and just got rid of it because I would out of nowhere just get all my voicemails sent back to my phone, sometimes duplicates about 8 times over. The last straw was about a week ago, my phone started going crazy, 22 voicemails, all the same 3 messages. It happend 3 times that day.

So now I am with YouMail and I really like the features with the voicemail messages and also the ability to give a different voicemail prompt for different people in your address book. The thing I really miss about SimulSays is how fast you can get your voicemail, having to open up your browser and wait for the pages to load is kind of a pain.

Are there any other Visual Voicemail providers that you guys can recommend?

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    phone fusion
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    Does it come with an app or do you have to open the browser on your phone to get your message?

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can't wait for the storm it is going to have visual voicemail built in.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tvwebguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    YouMail has worked very well for me.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am a fan of YouMail...if you turn on the transcription feature, it will send you an email with the voice mail attached, so you don't have to log in to anything...you can play it straight from the email.

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46
    I am told that YouMail is not available to T-Mobile customers using FlexPay. Can anyone give me insight on this.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

merceyamore no está en línea Stack level 1
    I personally use GrandCentral. Not sure how the others work, but I've been using it for a while now. I have Sprint and cannot forward my calls, using Phone Fusion, without being charged.

I receive messages telling me I have voicemails and I can choose which one I want to listen to.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    Diver, YouMail is a free app that works only by changing the number you use to call in to voice mail. YouMail is not associated with TMO so I don't know how they would be able to prevent it due to a payment preference. Go to www.youmail.com and try to set it up, see what happens. If it doesn't work, you aren't out anything...