Don't know if anyone knows about this yet...I'm sure many of you already got the ... General Blackberry forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6

viigo update..

Don't know if anyone knows about this yet...I'm sure many of you already got the email also but just in case I thought I would post this for fellow stackers..
    I got this a few hours ago, sorry I didn't get it to you sooner

Dear Pinstack User,

On Saturday, February 23rd, from 7am to 4pm EST, we will be performing a major server upgrade to accommodate our rapidly-growing subscriber base. As a result, you’ll benefit from an enhanced user experience, including faster download times.

During this upgrade, you will be unable to receive article updates, add or remove channels, or access MyViigo from the website. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience as we continue our efforts to bring you the best mobile experience on the planet.

P.S. Find out what other Viigo users are already raving about by upgrading your copy of Viigo today, directly from your BlackBerry email or from your mobile browser by using the following link:

The new Viigo gives you:
    • Faster, more frequent updates and delivery of feeds
    • Increased real estate (more feeds/screen)
    • Over 3,500 channels to choose from
    • New keyboard shortcuts
    • Alerts and Notifications
    • Synchronization with your Google Reader account
    • And dozens of other exciting features and functions
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Re: viigo update..

I got the email, but I also had a few texts to answer so I skimmed it and totally forgot about it.

Thanks for the post! I would have had no idea why I couldn't update on Saturday. :P