I have searched the forums and have not found an answer, so I am going ... General Blackberry forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Viewing Mobicam on a BlackBerry

Advertisement

I have searched the forums and have not found an answer, so I am going to the resident experts on this one...
    My wife is returning to work after the birth of our son. We purchased the Mobicam monitor system to keep an eye on the baby. Mobicam offers an AV internet kit available that allows you to view your cameras from a pc browser or Windows Media Player capable cell phone. Has anyone ever done this? Is is possible to view this on my 8130 with the native BB browser, or any other type of BB browser? Thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'm pretty sure it works with BB. I think I've seen this app in app world and on mobihand. Yea, just checked on app world, productivity and utility s> on the go utility s, about 3/4 the way down. I think that's what's your looking for.
    Last edited by BHP77; 04-23-2009 at 12:03 AM.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I checked this out, and it is not quite what I was looking for. I found an email address for the company and they told me that it was not yet compatible with BB. They are releasing an update to the software to include BB and asked me to beta test it for them. Thank you for looking out. I appreciate it.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    No problem. Let us all know how it works for ya.

tedgerto no está en línea Stack level 1
    I too have the mobicam, installed correctly. It only works using Internet Explorer, no Firefox. Regarding the BBerry, cant get the stream to open.....

anyone have success?

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Look at mobiscope, I have used it in the past and worked really well
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107