I received a text message that was also sent to several other people at the ... General Blackberry forum

ULT_DVR no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F627E8

View Sms Recipients

Advertisement

I received a text message that was also sent to several other people at the same time, but I some how I was able to go see all the recipients that the person sent it to. I don't recall how I was able to see them, but I'm 110% sure I could see who it was all sent to. I don't know if it was when I went to reply to it or was messing around with the menus that I came across that screen, but I can't seem to find it now. Now that I think about it, it might have been an MMS message... don't know if that makes a difference or not though. Anyone know how to view or access this part of a message? Muchos thanks!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: View Sms Recipients

Do you still have that text message? If you just access it again it should bring up all the recipients. I have a MMS just like that. I can see all the people it was sent to. Hope that helped.

xxxsublimexx no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah I'm sure it helped quite a bit

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ULT_DVR no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F627E8

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    Do you still have that text message? If you just access it again it should bring up all the recipients. I have a MMS just like that. I can see all the people it was sent to. Hope that helped.
    I wasn't refering necessarily to that message in particular, but any message that was sent to me, that had other recipients on it. I guess if the message doesn't display it right away when it's opened, there isn't a way to know who all the message was sent to. Thanks though...