Hi! I recently bought a RIM 857 just for the address book and memo pad, ... General Blackberry forum

pynchon69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Very stupid question..

Advertisement

Hi!

I recently bought a RIM 857 just for the address book and memo pad, ect. It is not activated on cingular. Is there any way to just put certain e-mails from my computer into the blackberry so i can read them away from my computer? Basically drag the e-mails into the blackberry? And can I Access Memo Pad notes on the computer? And is there any way to have it conntected to the wireless router at home?

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Very stupid question..

ew not sure about the wireless router aspect. But to get emails you have to have a data plan on your BB. Not sure cingular supports that model anymore....

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

Re: Very stupid question..

well what u can try is use outlook to put your memo pads adn sync it whn u r done. as far as using it wirelessly that is something that you can not do. u will not be able use ur email like you think. you can copy and paste ur emails to outlooks memo pads and sync it and read them later.

But for all of that you can go and get a brand new bb that gives you everything u need and then some