Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think the iPhone is good for us BB lovers. BlackBerry will be compelled to ... General Blackberry forum

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: VENTING about this iphone please read

Advertisement

I think the iPhone is good for us BB lovers. BlackBerry will be compelled to put Flash and other consumer "shinys."
    BB4lyfe

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ why do all the level headed people have to bring us down! ; ) just kidding guys! I can see where you're all coming from as well. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. I've had a look at the iphone online and I have to admit the marketing photos are very well done. Didn't see anything that would really compete with the 8800 or the Curve. Anyway, keep the coments comin' guys, some Pro-Iphone posts would be good too, we've seen the con argument and the sort of neutral people. Why would you favour an Iphone over a BB?

OrganicBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

I think when it all boils down and the hype fades....the biz community will continue to use BB's and other similar devices......and iPhones will end up being primarily used for the personal use market.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Don't knock changes in technology. The first BB, I am sure, was nothing to write home about but they developed a nitch and here we are. The great thing about this is the divesity we have depending on our needs. If you start leaving out certain aspects then technology will grind to a halt. I, for one, will not be buying the iPhone though I am a Mac user. For me, I am happy with my 8800 and Pearl. For someone else, the iPhone will be their device. I say thats the way it's supposed to be.

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I spoke with a verizon rep who said he had the opportunity to test an iphone and the screen constantly locks up on them

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

Quote Originally Posted by Tedium
    The iPhone is for Democrats.
    The Blackberry is for Republicans.

(snicker)
    Hahahahahaha HAAAAA hahaha! that's so funny!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

who hold up, iphone cant have third party apps installed on it........... The funiest thing that i read is its revolutionary, like mentioned above, its email its media, internet........Is the guy whor wrote that lived on the moon....BB can do it, palms, god pretty much any smart phone does this, even regualr phones starting to catch up with that. Heh advertising makes me chukle
    EDIT: i use bb and im a comunist :O

squished18 no está en línea Stack level 3

"BlackBerry is for business users."

That's just what everybody says so they can charge their data usage to their expense accounts. We all know how everybody actually uses their BB: Brickbreaker, IM, and MP3s!

squished

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by squished18
    "BlackBerry is for business users."

That's just what everybody says so they can charge their data usage to their expense accounts. We all know how everybody actually uses their BB: Brickbreaker, IM, and MP3s!

squished
    Lol! Right on! (Though I'm more of a Pacman guy!)

fjl1977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E0A975

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the bottom line really is if you don't like it or want it, don't buy it. No one is forcing anyone to purchase the iphone. Do I want one, yes. I take my ipod everywhere and my blackberry. I'm not really a business user. I use it a little for email, but mostly for internet browsing and such. I would love to have one device that will really take the place of two. It is all about personal choice. I never used a touch screen mobile device before so I would have to check it out first. To me that is the one thing that I am just not used to yet. Other than that I think it would fit MY lifestyle very well. Only problem is that I don't want to switch to at&t.

andy_mobile no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    ok where to start.
    revolutionary phone,internate,email or whatever.. ok. its running on edge. wheres the revolution? 2nd apple is known for an ipod. they make a good ipod. they should stick to that.
    also.. about this people replacing there blackberries with i-phones? umm. last time i checked we have millions of buisness/corprate users.. what company wants there employees jammin along to an i-phone? or taking pictures? what company runs an i-phone server? oh im sorry none..
    who wants to clean the screen every ten minutes from fingerprints cause theres no keyboard. i dont know about you but i have larger thumbs then a stylus. lets think how that would be trying to bang out an email on a touch screen key pad.?
    no 3rd party apps.
    no 3rd party themes.
    no aim
    no buisness user in there right mind would get this.
    no i-phone.
    this phone is going to be braught by people between the ages of 15-25. cause its the new gadget that looks cute but really does nothing other then cause hype and make kids start saving for the 600 price tag.
    did the fcc even approve this phone yet?
    imagine its not ready for its june 1st release. im a blackberry user and investor. this i-phone is to me the toy-phone. stick with whats strong proven year after year product after product. im boycotting the i-phone. anyone with me
    Yeah. Because business people live for AIM and 3rd party themes. You're boycotting the iPhone? Have you read Apple's recent reports? I doubt you'll be missed, all due respect.

Doubtless the iPhone will target a completely different demographic, as opposed to the bb. But the key word there is "target". Don't worry about it; there's a million threads on this, and none of them will make the iPhone any less popular.

oh, and btw - Apple *and* RIM FTW.

d8nnii - I totally agree. I'm a brand new member, but rest assured, had I seen all these iPhone threads, I probably would have been wary of posting. Paranoia isn't cool, lol. If you're that convinced the iPhone isn't a thread - why post about it?

andy.
    Last edited by andy_mobile; 06-30-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    this phone is going to be braught by people between the ages of 15-25. cause its the new gadget that looks cute but really does nothing other then cause hype and make kids start saving for the 600 price tag.
    did the fcc even approve this phone yet?
    imagine its not ready for its june 1st release. im a blackberry user and investor. this i-phone is to me the toy-phone. stick with whats strong proven year after year product after product. im boycotting the i-phone. anyone with me
    Must be a lot of rich azzed pps, 15 yrs old. lol
    Seriously, I totally agree
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234