Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ok where to start. revolutionary phone,internate,email or whatever.. ok. its running on edge. wheres the ... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Lightbulb VENTING about this iphone please read

Advertisement

ok where to start.
    revolutionary phone,internate,email or whatever.. ok. its running on edge. wheres the revolution? 2nd apple is known for an ipod. they make a good ipod. they should stick to that.
    also.. about this people replacing there blackberries with i-phones? umm. last time i checked we have millions of buisness/corprate users.. what company wants there employees jammin along to an i-phone? or taking pictures? what company runs an i-phone server? oh im sorry none..
    who wants to clean the screen every ten minutes from fingerprints cause theres no keyboard. i dont know about you but i have larger thumbs then a stylus. lets think how that would be trying to bang out an email on a touch screen key pad.?
    no 3rd party apps.
    no 3rd party themes.
    no aim
    no buisness user in there right mind would get this.
    no i-phone.
    this phone is going to be braught by people between the ages of 15-25. cause its the new gadget that looks cute but really does nothing other then cause hype and make kids start saving for the 600 price tag.
    did the fcc even approve this phone yet?
    imagine its not ready for its june 1st release. im a blackberry user and investor. this i-phone is to me the toy-phone. stick with whats strong proven year after year product after product. im boycotting the i-phone. anyone with me

aikenben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Re: VENTING about this iphone please read

Well, the iPhone will be a nice device, but however, it's not for me. Rather than hitting on all the points you posted about, I'll stick to a main subject. Blackberry's have been integrated into the business world already, plain and simple. I don't see the iPhone taking over this, however I do see it being a nice toy for non-business users. It's not to say that I'm boycotting the iPhone, but rather that I see Blackberry's being much more practical/affordable for my needs.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I'm boycotting right along with you!
    1st bb was a pearl, because I needed fast net service, the other things were a perk.
    Thanks for sayin what I was thinking

Oh yeah, we just stirred up a whole lotta trouble
    supporters will be all over this!
    Last edited by kayos72; 03-20-2007 at 02:17 AM.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

wordthenerd Guest

I'm gonna buy one.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Send me your 8800! LOL
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Question?

What will the iPhone do that the BB can't?

I'm gonna luv this list.......

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: VENTING about this iphone please read

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Question?

What will the iPhone do that the BB can't?

I'm gonna luv this list.......
    That's what I'm wondering ...what can it do that the BB can't do?
    Go BB!!

PIN/ID
    ask me

Gonna guess, sort the play list by genre, artist...........
    wow big issue
    that's all I can think of
    BB's rock!!!!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    Gonna guess, sort the play list by genre, artist...........
    wow big issue
    that's all I can think of
    BB's rock!!!!!

Hahahahahaha,

It won't be sporting any kool theme(s) like this one.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Nope too advanced
    most iphone people will think "enterprise activation" will be involved with space travel!

PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im luving the support here. Bring it all on positive and nesgative vent out ur feelings to me and everyone.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I am looking at the iPhone right now and although it is a nice device, I have had horrible experiences with any other mobile device that uses a touch screen (WM Pocket PC's/PPC Phone Editions).

I had 2 Dell Axim X50 Pocket PC's last year. The first one quit after it (and the cradle) fell off a tray I have by my bed. The second one shut down for no reason whatsoever. These 2 Pocket PC's claimed to be able to access the mobile internet. This was a joke. It didn't do what my 6315's did. No access to MSN Messenger either.

While they do have TONS of games, these also crashed with one drop of the device.

Not to mention the interface, until I became used to it, was a little confusing.

Also, with the Pocket PC Phones, every time I dropped one the SIM card door broke. I went thru 3 hp iPAQ 6315's in 2 months.

The thumb keyboard (when attached to the bottom of my hp iPAQ 6315) felt like the Pearl but the keys were a little larger. I used a lot of the prestored text messages in MSN Mobile to chat with friends. This was cumbersome as it was not always what I wanted to say. This was to avoid typing as much as possible, although the on screen keyboard and stylus was much easier than the attached keyboard.

The only thing good about this phone was the quality of voice calls. I was able to hear others on the other end with or without the included headset but I used it as I had no hands free to hold the phone and move around at the same time.

I also used a Compaq iPAQ 3835. I wore this thing out. I think this was the best of all the WM devices I had.

I will be sticking with my BlackBerry and other mobile devices and avoiding anything with a touchscreen.

PIN/ID
    ask me

also forgot to mention. i was looking a little bit deeper into this i-phone. you cant acess the battery? thats crazy. cause my 80gb ipod battery was shot after a year. i had to send it back in and wait 2 weeks for them to look at the ipod and tell me something i already knew. new ipod. and haslte of getting all my music back on it. hmm whats the i-phone resemble.oh an 80gb ipod. just some more of my .02 and imagine what would happen if you dropped this $600 i-phone. um for a test turn ur i-pod on and drop it. ive done it but not on purpose. one more time to the apple store. one more new i-ipod. ive dropped all my backberries. down escalators, stairs, sand, sidewalk, worst that happen. my battery cover shot off. and put it back on.. re-booted and back to normal. try that with an i-phone. sorry still venting here lol. i just dont think this phone makes logical sense. nore do i believe all this hype i-phone this, i phone that. i phone is a blackberry killer? thats the best one. its like bring an apple to a gun fight . the blackberry will destroy.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

IPHONE= Great toy that can be used a a phone...
    Blackberry - Data device that can be used as a phone, business oriented.

Your choice..
    Honestly, I stopped wanting toys a long time ago, specially if you had to pay a monthly service to be able to use it..not productive

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Whoa! Why get so worked up over somethiNG that you have not even seen or used yet? Plus soomthing you probably aren't going to buy anyway. Seems to be much ado over nothing to me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast