I'm interested in using two Blackberries. I have a Pearl that I'm currently using and ... General Blackberry forum

touchton no está en línea Stack level 1

Using Two Blackberries

Advertisement

I'm interested in using two Blackberries. I have a Pearl that I'm currently using and I would like to get a Curve as well. My intention would be to use the Curve during the work week and use the Pearl on the weekends. The reason for this is simple; better keyboard/screen during the week, and smaller package to carry on the weekends.

So, is this a reasonable thing to do? I would want to connect to the same computer with both devices in order to sync my contacts, tasks, calendar and to upgrade/install software. Is this a fairly simple thing to do or is it more trouble than it's worth?

Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Using Two Blackberries

you shouldn't have any issues using both devices...switching the SIM will be annoying, but that's about it
    are you on BIS? you will have to set up a separate account (BIS) for the curve. then add your email(s) from the pearl to the curve account. your bbm contacts will have you twice, as the PIN is device specific. (i always changed my status on one device to say im on the other )

touchton no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Using Two Blackberries

I didn't realize I would need two BIS accounts. What does changing your status do? I assume you're talking about the device listed in 'Settings | Change Device' in your BIS account. Would I need to do that each time I switch? I know swapping SIM cards is a pain, but if that's the worse part of it, I can live with it.