I'm pretty sure this is a dumb question but I can't seem to figure it ... General Blackberry forum

peddada no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Using Bluetooth

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure this is a dumb question but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a 8800 and my friend has the 8310. We both paired our devices using bluetooth, but whenever we try to send each other songs...it says "failed..service not found".

Is it not possible for us to send stuff off our media card to one another? He was, however, able to send a song via bluetooth to another friend on a Sony Ericsson.

What's up with that?

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Using Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by peddada View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a dumb question but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a 8800 and my friend has the 8310. We both paired our devices using bluetooth, but whenever we try to send each other songs...it says "failed..service not found".

Is it not possible for us to send stuff off our media card to one another? He was, however, able to send a song via bluetooth to another friend on a Sony Ericsson.

What's up with that?

You need to set one to recieve and the other to send open up the destination folder ie music folder and hit menu and select recieve using bluetooth. hopefully that helps. post back for any questions or progress Good luck! Welcome to Pinstack!