just got my blackberry about 3weeks ago. my carrier is nextel/sprint. found out after I ... General Blackberry forum

vickislack no está en línea Stack level 1

user that needs help!

Advertisement

just got my blackberry about 3weeks ago. my carrier is nextel/sprint. found out after I rec'd it that our text messaging/downloading is being worked on. I have been in contact with them (nextel) and they've tried a few things, so now I get some but I have been trying to download ringtones and a screensaver. I get the text message but it says it can't retrieve the message???

I need a new ringtone - really don't like any of the ones the phone came with - I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about!

Does anyone know of anything else I can try?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: user that needs help!

Hi vicki, for ringtones please check out www.mobile41.com from your BB browser.

You have a couple choices for ringtones, do you know if you have the newest OS update for the 7100i. To find out just hold the alt key and press r a c e, it will tell you the app version and platform, just let us know what that is.

If you want a nice wallpaper just visit www.blackberrywallpapers.com/upload.htm and you can send your own image to your BB for free, it will even resize the image for you to best fit your screen.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey Vicki I just pinned a very helpful fellow Stacker who makes ringtones he should be able to help you as well!

vickislack no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks so much for the quick reply. My software is 4.1 - is that what you needed to know?
    I'm going to check out the (2) websites you gave me.
    Vicki Slack

king217 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    204d71a3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~vickislack get Vicki I can help with the ringtones here's my pin 204D71A3 hit me up and let me know what song and what part of the song you want