Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The U3 group is currently working on a version of their software that allows one ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

The U3 group is currently working on a version of their software that allows one to run programs, (as they are already doing) but with a new feature. That feature will be a built in partitioning utility (like the one included with Ubuntu Linux 7.10) so that one may have two partitions on your MicroSD card. One for applications, and one for data. This would appear on your PC as another HD. The ideal solution. No specific time line was noted on the article I read however reading between the lines, I was left with the impression that it's imminent.

I'm already using a U3 equipped flash drive which is very fast, handy, & reliable. The prospect of having this same capability via my Curve is downright exciting.

via: Red *8310*

(wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    that is exciting
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    that is exciting
    -------
    Precisely!

It's one of many reasons that I remain such a devoted BB advocate. Not only does RIM have a huge & diverse user base, but we also have so many 3rd party businesses fully comitted to developing any & everything specifically for the BlackBerry. I know of no other brand or model of smartphone that has such a loyal following of users.

Cheers,
    Via: RedBerry *8310*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12