Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cascha1, Welcome to PinStack. If you can not charge with the charger, and cannot connect ... General Blackberry forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: USB Ports and BB's ?

Advertisement

cascha1, Welcome to PinStack.

If you can not charge with the charger, and cannot connect to your PC, I think it's time for a replacement. If you are charging and connecting from the PC, it might be the Cable or the USB port on the PC. If so, try a different cable on a different USB Port. Is it still under warranty? If so, report it immediately to your provider.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Never had this problem and I've used the 8700c, 7290, 7100t, 7230 and 6230 over many years.

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Guess what ya'll.....

I had to get another 7105......the other one died from the same demise.....this will certainly be my LAST !!!!!!

You would have thought I had it dangling from the back of my buggie !!!

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Are you going directly through RIM for your replacements or through your carrier? If you are going through your carrier and you have had to do multiple replacements you can usually get them to replace with a new/different model if you have had the same problem numerous times. I got T-Mobile to give me a totally different new phone a while back because I had to replace the same model of phone like 4 or 5 times. You just have to explain to them that the model obviously has broad defects and you are extremely dissatisfied with that model. Try to get them(or RIM) to replace your 7105 with a Pearl. Its worth a shot.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Bellidansa, I'm sorry to hear that you're having so many troubles with your BB device. I know that when I used one of the generic/non oem chargers that it made my charger port loose and I couldn't charge my device. I don't know if this has been the case with you or not.

I'd definitely ask about a getting a different device to see if you have better luck with another device whether it is a pearl, 8700g, MDA, etc.

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Quote Originally Posted by phillyslix
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Bellidansa, I'm sorry to hear that you're having so many troubles with your BB device. I know that when I used one of the generic/non oem chargers that it made my charger port loose and I couldn't charge my device. I don't know if this has been the case with you or not.

I'd definitely ask about a getting a different device to see if you have better luck with another device whether it is a pearl, 8700g, MDA, etc.
    Phillyslix, Am I using a generic charger ? Ooh heck no...only BB's finest ! *giggle..I certainly plan on doing something within the next few months...even my replacement phone is doing some goofy stupid mess..

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Quote Originally Posted by jlesh
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Are you going directly through RIM for your replacements or through your carrier? If you are going through your carrier and you have had to do multiple replacements you can usually get them to replace with a new/different model if you have had the same problem numerous times. I got T-Mobile to give me a totally different new phone a while back because I had to replace the same model of phone like 4 or 5 times. You just have to explain to them that the model obviously has broad defects and you are extremely dissatisfied with that model. Try to get them(or RIM) to replace your 7105 with a Pearl. Its worth a shot.
    Funny thing you mentioned that, Since I now have the replacement, it is already showing its WILD SIDE...TMO couldnt figure it out, so they sent me to RIM....and I am giving my phone a few days to find itself, if not I am to call RIM back.....I have been known to be the queen of pursausion, I may have to kick this baby up a knotch...one thing is for sure, This is my last 7105t....on to better things my friend....

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Demand a Pearl/8100, just for the frustration all your USB failures have caused you.

Good luck
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

I have charge mine every night on my computer. havent had a problem yet. Had the problem on my old Motorola though where i had to play with it to get it to charge, then one day i got so urked i looked at the phone and tossed it into the pool and ordered up a BB. Problem solved

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Demand a Pearl/8100, just for the frustration all your USB failures have caused you.

Good luck
    Rcbjr.
    Rcbjr, Yea I have just demaned it..... at a nifty fee of $249.00.. Whatever...they will not give you anything nothing for free, even if this would be your 6th BB since 2/05.

But they were more than WILLING to send me another REFURBISHED 7105t...ooh..like hell.....

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Bellidansa, that's odd that they keep giving you the same device over and over again. Usually by the third exchange, they offer you another device. I'd ask for a Pearl or 8700g as the others have mentioned before. The Pearl/8100 is the compatible device to the 7105t. Good luck and let us know what happens once resolved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12