I have the blackberry 7250 and I just saw a friends new blackberry and it ... General Blackberry forum

alsmith no está en línea Stack level 1

Upgrade Blackberry

I have the blackberry 7250 and I just saw a friends new blackberry and it seems like he has more options than mine does. For instance, under Messages-Options-General Options.. he has te option of "hide sent messages" where mine doesnt have this.
    Is there anyway that I can upgrade my existing blackberry software so it gives me this option?
    Now, I am fairly new to blackberries so an easy fix would be greatly appreciated.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Upgrade Blackberry

~via BB ( "Official" BlackBerry website has OS upgrades. You should find it under the software menu. Compare your present version with the current vesion offered on the webite.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Upgrade Blackberry

alsmith, Welcome to PinStack.

Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want is Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles