I upgraded my cousin's AT&T 8310 OS from 4.2xxx to non AT&T OS 4.5xxx and ... General Blackberry forum

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

updated 8310 OS to 4.5 and now email doesn't 100% work

Advertisement

I upgraded my cousin's AT&T 8310 OS from 4.2xxx to non AT&T OS 4.5xxx and everything works fine, including her gmail, but her work email (set up as POP) is acting weird. her emails are either coming in late, more than 45 minutes to a few hours, or some are just not getting pushed to her device. I've asked her to delete and re-add that account and also do a battery pull and nothing has seem to work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else we should try? Thanks in advance for your help

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm no expert but did she, or you, resend the service books? That often needs to be done on OS upgrades...

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3
    we did not since she's able to connect to edge and gmail is working perfectly. also, she did receive those confirmation emails on how the email has been set up and will start receiving in the next 20 minutes, etc. will give it a try anyways as it can't hurt but i'm pretty sure that unfortunately probably wont' solve the problem. thanks though!!