Just got the Jabra C220 2.5mm earbuds from Amazon. It works flawlessly with my pearl ... General Blackberry forum

pinchao no está en línea Stack level 1

Update on Jabra C220

Advertisement

Just got the Jabra C220 2.5mm earbuds from Amazon. It works flawlessly with my pearl for both music and phone. The voice dialing works well too. When a phone call comes in when music is playing, the music pauses automatically. When the call ends, the music resumes. I am very impressed. It also came with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter, which could be convenient. The reviews weren't very good on amazon but most of the complaints were about compatitbility issues with other phones. Its price on amazon.com fluctuates between $20 and $25 so it is not a bad deal. :-)

That70sdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Update on Jabra C220

I got one too, and am surprised by the "sound for the price", truly a deal!

skip00319 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d051c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LOL. That's jabra for you. Very specialized to one particular phone (also one type of task.). I had a blue tooth earpiece with adapter for a non blue tooth phone and the adapter broke. It was idioticaly made so that it would only sync with the adapter and not with my blue tooth enabled phone. Last jabra product I ever bought. To "specalized" so that they make more money.

TexRob no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by skip00319
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LOL. That's jabra for you. Very specialized to one particular phone (also one type of task.). I had a blue tooth earpiece with adapter for a non blue tooth phone and the adapter broke. It was idioticaly made so that it would only sync with the adapter and not with my blue tooth enabled phone. Last jabra product I ever bought. To "specalized" so that they make more money.
    It's a wired headset, did you even read their posts? They both said they like it. I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with some of their devices, but your post doesn't really serve a purpose. I've seen the comments before on Amazon, it's more than likely the fault of the Treo, iirc, that they were trying to use them with and the female connector jack.

Thanks for the comments guys, been torn between getting these or the Seinio and just uses earbuds, just can't make up my mind.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

cool, I might consider of gettin one. Thanks!