Alright so I've seen this is a major problem. It is a problem I was ... General Blackberry forum

jt4564 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30428e25

Unread Message Icon Wont Go Away

Advertisement

Alright so I've seen this is a major problem. It is a problem I was having for a while and couldn't figure it out, trying everything that was listed in the forums. Anyways, I finally got it and I thought I'd share it with you guys in case anyone else is having the same problem.

What I did was went into my main Messages folder. From there I just simply went to search (Option > Search). Under the option "Show" I selected "Unopen Only" and then clicked search. This search brings up any unopen messages you have on your blackberry. Then just simply mark all your messages opened. This is what worked for me after playing around forever, hopefully it's some help to others out there.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    I do this as well and often find that my unopened messages are unanswered phone calls, lol.

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Another trick if you have the LED constantly blinking with nothing new (Had this issue alot when i was running a beta OS with my previous curve), i would shoot myself a text and open it and the LED would stop blinking after that.
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

yump0p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    it worked thanks im so glad someone posted this