OK, it's time for me to ask for a little help and opinions. I have ... General Blackberry forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Unreachable on BBM

Advertisement

OK, it's time for me to ask for a little help and opinions.

I have had 3 or 4 people on my BBM tell me they try to reach me and it shows me as unreachable. My question is has anyone else had this happen?

I set my BB to phone only at night because I have to be reachable 24/7 for work I but don't want to be awakened by text and other messages. Could this be causing this even though I go to normal settings when I get up? Any Ideas are welcome. Trying to decide if resending service books will solve it or if I need to remove and reinstall..

opinions??

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had issues with it in the past and a delete/re-install worked well. Back-up first and restore your contacts after the re-install. A quick and easy fix. I don't do the "phone only" thing so not sure if that is contributing to your issues or not.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I think cowboy's just justifying himself after deleting or blocking a few people...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    That's weird, I doubt that bbm would recognize that your phone is on 'phone only' mode.
    What about creating a custom profile that silences everything but the phone and seeing if it still happens? But the re-install will probably do it for ya.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    I think cowboy's just justifying himself after deleting or blocking a few people...
    I don't have enough people on BBM to chance deleting anyone. You would have to be pretty bad for me to delete or block you. 99.9% of people on my list are mods and pros both of which I need from time to time.

P.S. I did notice I don't have you listed..

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by pigigi View Post
    That's weird, I doubt that bbm would recognize that your phone is on 'phone only' mode.
    What about creating a custom profile that silences everything but the phone and seeing if it still happens? But the re-install will probably do it for ya.
    Tried the re-install, if that doesn't work I will definitely give the custom profile a try...Thanks for your input.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I don't have enough people on BBM to chance deleting anyone. You would have to be pretty bad for me to delete or block you. 99.9% of people on my list are mods and pros both of which I need from time to time.

P.S. I did notice I don't have you listed..
    Lol, I'm not a mod or a pro yet... Waitin to get there... You can pm me n ill give you my pin...