dreadful service...on the website it states code to unlock will be ready in 10 days.I'm ... General Blackberry forum

BirdnDiz no está en línea Stack level 2

Unlockitnow.com...DO NOT USE!!

Advertisement

dreadful service...on the website it states code to unlock will be ready in 10 days.I'm at three weeks almost and all i get is emails saying"thanks for your patience"!!

Not recommended.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    yikes, did you ask for your money back?
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

i asked for a rebate....no reply,hardly surprising.

Problem is,if i apply with another site,i have to start the waiting period all over again.....they have me by the balls...

just dreadful service.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Just reverse the credit charge via your CC company...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    hey If you used a debit card go to your bank and file a dispute and they will give you a credit back, if you used a credit card, call your credit card company they should be able to dispute the transaction and get your money back, thats way too long to wait. I usually use this store to purchace my unlock codes the longest it has taken is 24 hours and the fastes was like 5 hours. http://myworld.ebay.com/cellunlockfast/ and last time they sent me the unlock code in a bout 6 hours. the most its ever taken is 24hours. Good luck let me know how it goes
    Last edited by Don LuiG; 03-30-2008 at 04:35 AM.

ineedspeed no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24270d4c
    Same story with me. I placed a dispute with Paypal and that took care of my refund.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use gsmphonesource.com there great everytime and I've used them over a dozen times. Turn around time is a day. I've never waited longer then that with 100 percent success everytime..

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thx 4 the info...I am testing out new apps all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use gsmphonesource.com there great everytime and I've used them over a dozen times. Turn around time is a day. I've never waited longer then that with 100 percent success everytime..

Nicky,
    the website says 2-3 weeks...

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    i have used gsmsource and i do remember having a minor issue and the turn time was ok.

I just used a service called unlockworldwide on ebay...I had the unlock code within 24 hours and it worked like a charm...only cost $13.99...remember gsmsource costing like $30+.

Good Luck!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    hmmm whenever I have needed an unlock code I just call my carrier. Cell one was not even 8 hours and ATT was about a day, maybe 2 at most.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive used them over a dozen times.. It never took longer then a day. Sometimes less. I just unlocked my 8120 and it took 12 hours to get the code back and costs 19.99 for att 29.99 for tmo. Whatever service works for you guys is good. I'm just giving my 0.02 on my experiance with the one I use. I honestly don't trust ebay. And have had bad experiances with it and unlock codes. I use what I trust and would rather pay more for a service that has given me what I orderd with 100 percent satisfaction each time. And from what I see on there web site it says turn around time within 24 hours. For att tmo