Just a heads up on a lil bit o' info I found while working for ... General Blackberry forum

BB_Masta no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7

Unlimited Rogers local calling!!!

Advertisement

Just a heads up on a lil bit o' info I found while working for Rogers (now on Maternity leave, but used to tell my customers this all the time)... Kinda a loop hole actually!

I don't know if everyone already knows this, but on your 3yr term contracts, if you re-sign with Rogers you get 3mths unlimited local calling. If you re-sign every 3 mths, they will start your 3mths unlimited calling over again! If you get some pr**k on the other end who doesn't want to do it for you, just call in again and you'll get someone else who will.

Now, I dunno about you, but with flawless connections around the world with quad-band technology, and always being the first to have the new BB's, I don't forsee myself leaving them any time soon!

Re-signing every 3mths sounds annoying, but I'm willing to put up with all that extra talk time!

Alana

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool insider info. Thanks. 3 months isn't annoying to me, all I have to do is schedule my BB every 3 months to update my contract. Hehe. Awesome.

BB_Masta no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    One more thing, and it's pretty important! Make sure you do it before your billing date. Also, when you do it the second time it has to be BEFORE the end of the 1st set of 3mths.

Am I being clear enough?