With my new Blackberry Curve 8310 on AT&T, when I make a phone call it ... General Blackberry forum

budh no está en línea Stack level 2

"Unknown number"

Advertisement

With my new Blackberry Curve 8310 on AT&T, when I make a phone call it comes up as "Unknown Number" to the receiver of the phone call, instead of proper "caller ID" information.

I can't find a reason why my telephone number, at a minimum, doesn't show up as caller ID information when I make a call.

Any ideas?

Bud H

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: "Unknown number"

Quote Originally Posted by budh View Post
    With my new Blackberry Curve 8310 on AT&T, when I make a phone call it comes up as "Unknown Number" to the receiver of the phone call, instead of proper "caller ID" information.

I can't find a reason why my telephone number, at a minimum, doesn't show up as caller ID information when I make a call.

Any ideas?

Bud H
    I had that problem way back when it called AT&T and the techs had to do some configuring on their end with my account setup and after that all was fine.

pezcookie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207d528a

Re: "Unknown number"

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is it on cell and landline caller ids? I know sometimes if its only landline your carrier has to contact the landline provider in your area is its every call and you've got your caller I'd to "show number" then some account provisioning is in order

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would bet dollars to donuts that your problem is that you have "Restrict I'd" "yes" selected.....to change this go into "call log" then select "options" then "general options" go down to "restrict identification" and select "no." That should do it for you.