i have not downloaded anything or changed anything on my bb 8310 curve with at&t,,,it ... General Blackberry forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Question uncaught exception: o >= o

Advertisement

i have not downloaded anything or changed anything on my bb 8310 curve with at&t,,,it was working fine last night when i went to bed! however when i woke up this morning it was displaying this error across the home/screen! "uncaught exception: o >= o i click ok and it goes away! then when i try to start my yahoo messenger it pops up the same error message! and every time i reboot or unlock it! any ideas? thanks in advance!

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having the same issue. I tried to delete it and reinstall.......still doing it. I have absolutely no idea what to do. If anyone out there can help I would be so grateful!!

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    wipe your device and reinstall the OS, if that doesn't work wipe your device with JL CMDR and reinstall your OS

Why is it that I have to wipe and reinstall the OS? Won't it create the same issue when I restore all my info?

Well....I ended up wiping the handheld and restoring everything. It worked, I'm not sure how or why, but it really did work.

Thanks for all your help again!!

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Thumbs down uncaught exception

ditto!!!!! however we shouldn't have to go threw that extra step for an issue every time something doesn't work! its getting "VERY" much a waste of time to have to do a wipe for many issues with a "BLACKBERRY"
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls3412 View Post
    Why is it that I have to wipe and reinstall the OS? Won't it create the same issue when I restore all my info?