Upon booting up, this message appears on my 7130e's screen. I followed the sticky thread ... General Blackberry forum

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Question Uncaught Exception: java.lang.error--Other Solutions?

Advertisement

Upon booting up, this message appears on my 7130e's screen. I followed the sticky thread about this subject, as well as proceeded to wipe the handheld; perform a ##786 on it; and downloaded the 4.1 version from the Sprint site. I successfully got my BB back to its factory settings; however, that error prompt still appears (after pressing ok, everything's normal... until the next hard boot up)! Anyone else experiencing this? If so, have you figured out a way to make it disappear?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Uncaught Exception: java.lang.error--Other Solutions?

So after you wiped the handheld you reinstalled 4.1 and you are still getting the error? Have you downloaded anything to your BB after the OS restore, themes, apps, etc..?

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Thumbs up Re: Uncaught Exception: java.lang.error--Other Solutions?

I realized that some of the stock applications from the 4.1 OS software did not load on my handheld. I wiped my 7130e clean again and reloaded the software. This time, no java.lang error. By wiping my BB clean, I went through Sprint's procedure of ##786 then typing in my MSL. I downloaded my PocketDay and Google Maps afterwards with a brand new theme and ringtone. After testing the BB by performing a hard reset one last time, no error! So I guess I fixed it. At least, no visits nor hassles with Sprint's customer service now.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

tekoa no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D0C09

Re: Uncaught Exception: java.lang.error--Other Solutions?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~does anybody know how to do all of that for 7105t on the tmobile network?