I have been unable to get my application list to refresh in Blackberry App World. ... General Blackberry forum

gamorrisiii no está en línea Stack level 2

Unable to Refresh List in Blackberry App World after latest update

I have been unable to get my application list to refresh in Blackberry App World. I get a message saying "We cannot connect you to Blackberry App World. Please Ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again"

I have searched and tried all recomendations to include battery pull, uninstall and reinstall, resend service books, verifying my pay pal account, so on and so on. I can access blackberry appworld on my desktop. but I cannot get the list on my blackberry to refresh. This is getting frustrating and from some of the posts I have seen a lot of people are.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance

Jimmy68 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have this exact same issue. My thoughts on this are going in a not-so-good direction. having had issues in the past with phone apps, I tend to wonder if this is a way to make us repurchase when we chose to delete an app for now. Please let me know if you find a solution and I will do the same. Thanks!

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine did the same thing on a 1X (VZW partner) network, once I got on a WiFi network, it refreshed and I haven't had a problem since. I'm assuming it would have been okay on 3G as well but I don't know.