Thank you Likefre 1: If I have Nextel delete my ________@nextel.blackberry.net account, can I get ... General Blackberry forum

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

Question Two questions on going back to web client 1.8

Advertisement

Thank you Likefre

1: If I have Nextel delete my ________@nextel.blackberry.net account, can I get it right back with the same exact address?

2: Who is my "providers data support team". (I'm on Nextel and will be using this site. https://webclient.blackberry.net/Web...en&site=sprint but it isn't working just yet)

The instructions are provided below from "Likefre", but I need some help making sense of them.
    First, you must ask your provider's data support team to delete your web client account (This will let you re-register once again your blackberry on the web client or BIS)
    After having your account deleted then based on your provider, register by going to their respective sites:
    Last edited by boblincoln; 03-04-2007 at 03:36 AM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Two questions on going back to web client 1.8

Some of this varies per carrier. They will best be able to answer. However, some Nextel users here may be able to help

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

No problem boblincoln, sorry for the late reply.

1) Yes you can, but what I would suggest, just to be on the "safe" side, is to change your bb address first, delete the account (thru cs) and then create it in 1.8 using the desired address.
    2) The blackberry support team for nextel, you would have to call customer service and tell them to transfer you to blackberry support..The web client site that you mentioned is for sprint, and yes it is working, but from what I can see, you are in nextel so it would be: https://webclient.blackberry.net/Web...en&site=nextel
    Thanks for helping make sense on the instructions and feel free to post them as you may see fit in order for other members to clearly understand how to proceed. As you may noticed, my english is not that good so any help is appreciated!
    Last edited by likefre; 03-04-2007 at 12:38 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

As likefre said make sure you change the address first, then have BB Support delete your account. Then go to the address here... https://webclient.blackberry.net/Web...en&site=nextel, and then set up the new 1.8 account.

If you have any other Q's ask...