I have a job for which I have a BB using BES. I also have ... General Blackberry forum

joeymathews no está en línea Stack level 1

Two BBerries

Advertisement

I have a job for which I have a BB using BES. I also have a side business for which I use a BB that I sync without BES, just using the Desktop Manager.

While I hate having to carry both around, I can deal with it and like to keep my e-mails/calls from each separate. The problem is that I need to send my contacts calendar appointments from my BES BB to my other BB, so I don't have to check 2 calendars when scheduling an appt.

Any thoughts on an easy way to do this?

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

Re: Two BBerries

Why not just use your work calendar for everything (I do).
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

scampbell185 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24210A68

can't you just import your contacts from outlook when you sync your work bb berry to your personal bb berry when you sync it?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

How would the contacts help? Syncing the calendars on both would though...

Quote Originally Posted by joeymathews
    I have a job for which I have a BB using BES. I also have a side business for which I use a BB that I sync without BES, just using the Desktop Manager.

While I hate having to carry both around, I can deal with it and like to keep my e-mails/calls from each separate. The problem is that I need to send my contacts calendar appointments from my BES BB to my other BB, so I don't have to check 2 calendars when scheduling an appt.

Any thoughts on an easy way to do this?
    Use Desktop Manager to do a selective backup from one device, and then restore it to the other. Takes a couple of minutes. Open DM, choose "Backup and Restore", then choose "Advanced". Backup only the calendar. Then attach the other device, and restore.