Is there a way I can have a contact like twitter automatically as a recipient ... General Blackberry forum

BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2046327c

twitter w/ every sms message

Advertisement

Is there a way I can have a contact like twitter automatically as a recipient when I compose and send a text. I just want twitter to receive every text I send and reply to. This would save so much time.. Thanks in advance.
    I'm true to the game called Blackberry!

PIN/ID
    2046327c

Re: twitter w/ every sms message

So I take it this cannot be done.

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Why would you want Twitter to receive every text message you send? As a fellow twitterer I personally don't want everyone seeing my every sms conversation, nor would I want to see someone elses. Besides I do not believe that is what twitter is meant for, it's not a chatroom. ALthough I must admit, many seem to use it as one.

Now back to your question, I am not aware of a way to do this. Take a look in 3rd party apps, maybe there is an app that will have this capability.

Good Luck and Happy Berrying!

PIN/ID
    2046327c

Yeah I know what saying about every message but I was thinking of it more a feature to turn on and off for certain situations. But i don't think there is a way to do this either I should do a poll to see if this would be a good feature or not...

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Why not use one of the Twitter apps that work with Blackberry? Both TinyTwitter and Twitterberry work well, however TinyTwitter is more feature rich and more like a desktop Application, but is also a memory hog. I lost nearly 3Meg when I installed it.

With that being said, I like TT so well that I removed some of the preinstalled features (such as PTT, Voice Dialing, etc) that I do not use to compensate for the space lost that this app uses up.
    Last edited by pegb856; 01-29-2008 at 08:15 AM.

PIN/ID
    2046327c

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I will have to check Tiny Twitter thanks for the information. I forgot about trying actual twitter apps.