Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i love YATCA... love the fact that it integrates everything into my messages folder... (thats ... General Blackberry forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

i love YATCA... love the fact that it integrates everything into my messages folder... (thats also the reason why some people hate it... )
    i see RED...

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I have used Twitterberry but now I'm giving Ubertwitter a test run which so far I like much better.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cgaliffi View Post
    I have used Twitterberry but now I'm giving Ubertwitter a test run which so far I like much better.

Same here....was using TwitterBerry. However I was finally able to get UberTwitter working thanks to the the updated beta. I am totally sold now - UberTwitter is the shizznit!

Now - as I wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...for my Social Scope invite :cry:

David

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by VIOLATOR View Post

Now - as I wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...for my Social Scope invite :cry:

David
    same here with socialscope
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    The people at social scope don't seem to be too social. I asked for an invite ages ago. Ubertwitter is excellent

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I have SocialScope and love it... purchased TweetGenius and love it a bit more than SC... haven't tried Uber yet... TwitterBerry is o.k. but with the auto-updates to TG... it's currently my go-to app for Tweeting... LOL

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I currently use Socialscope and really like it, however the only reason I prefer it over the TinyTwitter Blackberry beta is that I like the notifications.

I have used a couple versions of ubertwitter and it just doesn't do it for me either, I find the options menu to be too tedious and I think the text needs to be bolder, it's just a bit hard to read at times.

Twitterberry was a great 1st twitter app, however it's not been updated with the options that the other apps have so it feels like a dinosour to me now.

If you can't get ahold of Socialscope and have a qwerty device I highly recommend TinyTwitter, it's fast with lots of options and it utilizes BB shortcut capabilities. Point your device here: http://m.ttwt.at

I have an 8330 running 4.5 so I haven't been able to try any of the apps for the newer devices.

Of course as always this is all just my personal preference and opinions.
    Last edited by pegb856; 05-16-2009 at 07:31 PM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like ubertwitter. I also like the fact that you can view your followers and you can't with twitterberry. I havnt tried social yet.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i started out with twitterberry, used Yatca and tried out tinytwitter and ubertwitter. the one i love the most is SocialScope Lite (460). its in beta and so far the best!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12