Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by supraholic Perhaps a bit more practical is to have your bluetooth headset ... General Blackberry forum

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by supraholic View Post
    Perhaps a bit more practical is to have your bluetooth headset connected or your wired headset/earbuds plugged in. The shutter click will no longer be audible to others, if I recall correctly.

Hope this helps.
    That is a really good idea. Once I have a bluetooth headset I am set to go. Away at snapping ladies and....oops..meant nature...and the beautiful mountains.

jfpannone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by supraholic View Post
    Perhaps a bit more practical is to have your bluetooth headset connected or your wired headset/earbuds plugged in. The shutter click will no longer be audible to others, if I recall correctly.

Hope this helps.
    Clever idea!

I've noticed this happens, however, I just tested and it seems that this trick only works when music is playing -or if using phone to make a call/check voice mail. Otherwise, even with headset (btw, i have a plug in headset -no bluetooth), camera shutter sound blares out of the bb speaker.

Keep in mind i'm using an 8310, OS 4.5.0.81 -maybe different for other models and Operating Systems.

Interesting enough, I found an article (linked below) about the japanese iPhone 3G and camera shutter sounds. Apparently, cell phone voyeurism is very popular in the far east, as i'm sure it is in the states as well.

*please replace [dot] below -sorry! not at stack level 2 yet.

www[dot]cultofmac[dot]com/to-prevent-upskirts-japanese-iphone-3g-always-alerts-when-taking-photos/2356

sohel1 no está en línea Stack level 1

shut off the shutter sound

you are not able to shut off the shutter sound. But, I think there are an application out there where you can install that will take the sound out. Perhaps other stackers

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Haven't gotten it to work, least of my worrys tho. Keep posting. I agree that peekaboo app sucks unless u wanna burst mode on ur phone. Lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I've got BerryAnnoying and it's great. It's only like $4. You can still hear a slight shutter sound in a quiet room, but nothing like the default volume. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12