Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why is it that most people have blackberrys ? Is it because its the new ... General Blackberry forum

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851

True to your Blackberry

Advertisement

Why is it that most people have blackberrys ? Is it because its the new trend, Do you havea blackberry because you need it , Or are you true to it because you love it. And why is Blackberry the company of your choice. With different PDA's out there what makes you choose RIM. And with new blackberry's comming out so fast how do you no which one to stay with, because they keep getting better.

Which one do you perfer

Sprint 8703e
    Pin: 32bad635

rtrimble no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: True to your Blackberry

I first got the Blackberry because I was told by my company that I had no choice. I was wanting another brad of PDA phone. I didn't think I need anything but the PDA and Phone. I didn't care about push mail, internet, anything. BOY WAS I WRONG. Now that I have the Blackberry, I would have a hard time living without it.

I checked with others that have the "other" brands. Blackberry seams to do it quicker and better.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Thumbs up Re: True to your Blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler
    Why is it that most people have blackberrys ? Is it because its the new trend, Do you havea blackberry because you need it Or are you true to it because you love it. And why is Blackberry the company of your choice. With different PDA's out there what makes you choose RIM. And with new blackberry's comming out so fast how do you no which one to stay with, because they keep getting better.

Which one do you perfer

Sprint 8703e
    Pin: 32bad635
    Why not the blackberry? It is a great phone and has everything I need on it and nothing I don't want. I don't need a word processor with me all the time(I have a laptop for that), but I need to be able to check email and other bits online 24/7 if I need be. My company uses them for all our mobile VPs for similar reasons out of office reasons. I stay with the BBs that have the full keyboard, not the ones with multiple letters per key. It is small enough to fit in my shirt pocket and on a plus/geek side it could be a star trek tricorder

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~blackberry makes you an crackberry that's why. I was wondering the same thing... Why are these people addicted to blackberry? I don't get it, but then when I finally got my hands on one, I understand.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

For my entrepreneural efforts I need to be in almost constant communications. I was told by a few friends "get a sidekick" but I wasn't thrilled with what is basically a AOL device. And the older BB's were functional but very boring. Then within a week- my 9-5 job blocked all chat apps and my cell phone died - the 8700 had just been introduced and I was HOOKED.

Beautiful device, secure, functional, AOL free- bottom line it did its job very well.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

I started with my first BB, a 950, for my job. I don't think I could 'live' without the push email technology. I have had numerous Blackberrys and have had them before they were 'cool' or the latest 'in thing'
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a BB bc I love it. I used a 71 model, then to a Cingy 8125, and now back to BB with the 8100. I love the stability of the BB and I use it with my Mac and it seems to be a better integration than the 8125 for sure.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I have a BB because it works and it does what I ned it to do. No reboots at random times. Reliable. Secure. It isn't WM or Palm. Need I say more?

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

I have to be in constant communication for several reasons. Work being one. As Dubdub said, "it works." That's perfectly put.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Started with 7100t and then I lost it. I was bored with it so instead of getting another 7100, I just grabbed a sk2. Omg I had nightmares with that phone. It got the job done, but things I would have to do just to get it to work, unbelievable!! So after screaming at tmob countless times, I found the pearl, and a new addiction. I have a treo, and a samsung. But out of the three my pearl is the most used and the most important. Iam a crackhead for my crackberry

bwell2u no está en línea Stack level 3

This is my first BB. I love it over any cell phone that I ever had. The pearl is a great little device that keeps me on top of my daily tasks, appointments, etc. It passes the time while I'm waiting at my boy's sporting events (I can check email, browse the net, play games, listen to music, watch videos, etc.). Small, Sleek and Smart...need I say more. I'm addicted and proud of it

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i chose the blackberry because it was easy to navigate, very easy to learn, and the pricing was great especially with the capabilities! i use it for everything a blackberry can be used for. I use one blackbery on my company bes, and to keep track of my work schedule and appointments. i have another blacckberry for personal emails and for personal use. it's just all around better than anything i ever used because i use to hvae a treo600 and i hatted it, the mda's are alright but not what i was looking for. blackberry fit all my needs

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I started using the BB back in 2002 or 2003 when I had the 950 like TechieGirl, but it was for my AOL account when it was the Mobile Communicator. I still have it. I have since used the 7730, 7100t, 7105t and now the 8100 black Pearl.

The main reason I use the BB is because I need an organizer that works. I have an active life including academic, social, family, therapy and medical appointments. The calendar, memos and task list come in handy for these. I need to be able to remember certain things as soon as I find out about them. The capabilities of the BB just work. I'm able to type an email, make a phone call or go on the internet while travelling, when someone else is driving.

The reason I chose the SureType BB (7100t, 7105t and Pearl) is because I can stick it in a shirt pocket or my backpack. As a young adult with a disability this limits my options for carrying a phone. I have had problems trying to successfully use a belt clip without it poking me in the side when clipped to my wheelchair seatbelt.

These also fit perfectly in a shirt or backpack pocket. With SureType, I can hold my BB in my left hand to talk on the phone (I no longer have to do this thanks to my Motorola H500 BT headset when I am in my manual chair) or type a message and have my right hand free to use my power chair. I was not able to do this with a full keyboard BB.

I don't think I will ever be without a BB from now on. It does what I need it to do in an accessible and portable package. Plus it just looks more like a phone than the full keyboard BB.

By the way I saw someone yesterday talking on what looked like an 8700c LOL

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2

considering the crap im going thru right now...im starting to consider the palm software

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ What problems are you having and what model?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast