Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by tgeekb Very true. Honest reviews and people's experiences are determining factors when ... General Blackberry forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Very true. Honest reviews and people's experiences are determining factors when I'm looking for a device (I ignore the too positive or too negative). A year and a half ago, when I was trying to decide between a WM device, Palm, or Blackberry, I visited all the different forums to gauge opinions. I looked for the pluses and minuses of each and which would meet my specific needs. I'm so glad I took a chance with Blackberry. Now, 3 devices later (because of my addiction, not problems), I am a happy Blackberry camper!

I too, am a wm 6 convert. I have own wm for forever! I thought it was all I had till iphone. That peaked my interest. After much research, reviews, talking, gripping, etc.,...I made a blind choice-STILL! I am jumpy when it comes to electronic items...I always regret the purchase unless it performs just like I imagined. The BlackBerry was the first to fulfill all my interest on it's first try. Thanks RIM! You did good!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    I too, am a wm 6 convert. I have own wm for forever! I thought it was all I had till iphone. That peaked my interest. After much research, reviews, talking, gripping, etc.,...I made a blind choice-STILL! I am jumpy when it comes to electronic items...I always regret the purchase unless it performs just like I imagined. The BlackBerry was the first to fulfill all my interest on it's first try. Thanks RIM! You did good!
    That is true and maybe why I haven't been tempted to stray recently, other than to a different BB device. It works well, gets the job done, and fits my needs.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    in reply to mr whitney's question yes I did use an iphone for about 3-4 weeks right AFTER they were released. shortly after that I canceled my at-t contract and switched to tmobile.
    my first tmobile phone was a Shadow windows mobile phone, three weeks as well, phone was slow to respond and just a drag to use, bought a tmobile Wing, was unhappy with it's performance as well, called and griped and griped to tmobile until my account rep offered to let me trade up to a curve, since i got the curve i have bought many blackberries just to experiment and see if i prefered any others.
    of all the ones i have purchased, <<list is in my signature>> i always find myself going back to the 8320 curve, it seems the most well rounded out of all the ones i own.
    with the iphone, I was not happy with the fact that I was limited to only the craptacular applications apple wanted me to have and that I had no option to move the phone to another carrier without jailbreaking it
    thus my decision on the blackberry,
    I have no doubt there are people that love them.......however, I doubt anyone who has truly used and appreciated a blackberry would PREFER an iphone...
    Last edited by crazy_cajun; 06-10-2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: left a few thinkgs out
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Haha! Blackberrys may have well been made on another planet for all I knew. I forced myself, after reading up on them here on Pinstack, to go check out the Pearl. I immediately fell in love and the rest is history. (Yes, there will be a movie coming out in November)

Aliens! Yes...the Pearl was my stumbling block...I said bye-bye to my 2 WM devices...too much pampering and up-keep...I already have 2 daughters!

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Aliens! Yes...the Pearl was my stumbling block...I said bye-bye to my 2 WM devices...too much pampering and up-keep...I already have 2 daughters!
    Again, know where you're coming from. I have 2 daughters also, 22 and 16. I am very familiar with pampering for survival!

By the way, feel free to PIN me sometime and we can chat more about daughters, aliens, and Apples and oranges - I mean Blackberrys! PIN is in profile.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Again, know where you're coming from. I have 2 daughters also, 22 and 16. I am very familiar with pampering for survival!

By the way, feel free to PIN me sometime and we can chat more about daughters, aliens, and Apples and oranges - I mean Blackberrys! PIN is in profile.
    Don't you know, Our daughters are aliens....LOL! You got it!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The Bold looks like a bully in comparison to the poor defenseless Iphone

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I will have to hold one in my hands (and I will) before I decide. I love the size of the Curve and don't want to give up size for features, unless it blows me away. The wait is on...

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    This may be a bit off topic, but what are the chances of AT&T boosting the cost of a (3G)BB data plan when the Bold drops like they're doing with the iPhone in order to ease the sting of them subsidizing the price?
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 06-10-2008 at 08:30 PM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12