Every time I try to open the Media Manager it shows "error": "runtime error" Program:C:\Program ... General Blackberry forum

ropirobi no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Having truble with Roxio media Manager-Could anyone help Pls

Advertisement

Every time I try to open the Media Manager it shows "error":
    "runtime error" Program:C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Manager 9\Mediamanager9.exe
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more info.

I have removed the program and re-installed it few times ...but the problem is the same all over again.
    Could anyone advise me?
    Thanks

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Having truble with Roxio media Manager-Could anyone help Pls

this is windows error, windows does that sometimes, easy way: reinstall windows

But are you just going to transfer files / music to the media card?

If so, enable mass storage mode (phone will ask you when you connect the USB cable if you want it).
    If it didn't ask, go to: options -> advanced -> Media Card, press menu key and choose: Enable Mass Storage Mode
    (disregard the marked option in some pictures, they are just earlier taken pics)

At "My Computer" you should within a minute get "Removable Disk", browse it, enter the folder Blackberry and copy the files into the correct folders, regarding if its music, pics or ringtones.

Hope this helps you.

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Having truble with Roxio media Manager-Could anyone help Pls

Are you using Windows XP or Vista. I have heard that Roxio and Vista don't play well together.