Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by successm It does seem like the Bold would be ideal, but after ... General Blackberry forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by successm View Post
    It does seem like the Bold would be ideal, but after reading the posts on this message board it seems pretty certain that Tmobile will not be carrying it and I can't switch. The post from element27 is the reassurance i needed. No crashes? I can't imagine it since i'd say I crash on average once or twice a day every day on the Treo. Sounds like heaven.
    You won't regret getting a Curve. The only thing that might be an issue is the 3rd party apps, depending on how many you want or need to put on the device.

The Curve is an awesome device, as you've heard several people comment on.

Good luck!

Roger

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by successm View Post
    It does seem like the Bold would be ideal, but after reading the posts on this message board it seems pretty certain that Tmobile will not be carrying it and I can't switch. The post from element27 is the reassurance i needed. No crashes? I can't imagine it since i'd say I crash on average once or twice a day every day on the Treo. Sounds like heaven.
    Doesn't matter if the bold goes to tmo or not. As long as you can get an unlocked SIM card version it will work with your tmobile SIM card. If I remember correctly, AT&T is a SIM card carrier who is getting the bold. I might be wrong though.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    Doesn't matter if the bold goes to tmo or not. As long as you can get an unlocked SIM card version it will work with your tmobile SIM card. If I remember correctly, AT&T is a SIM card carrier who is getting the bold. I might be wrong though.
    Nope. You are correct sir!

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Great, yes the bold is the next great BB and if you want the iphone feel, wait for the thunder. BB is an awesome phone that's very stable and soon you'll be addicted like the rest of us. If you have any custom theme requests, want a list of great BB sites or need help, I am glad to help you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12