I'm struggling here....I've got the Desktop Manager opened and I'm trying to put all of ... General Blackberry forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

Transferring pics/videos from BB, PLEASE HELP!

Advertisement

I'm struggling here....I've got the Desktop Manager opened and I'm trying to put all of the pics and videos from my phone to my laptop. How the heck do I do it? I'm struggling....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You don't even need desktop manager to do this. When you plug your bb via usb onto your desktop (assuming you're using windows) You can easily go to My Computer/select removable drive which should be your bb listed as (blackberry) double click on it/ you should have the following folders (music/pictures/voicenotes/ringtones/etc) /select the folder you wish to copy to your desktop/copy it and paste it on your documets/videos/music/desktop...etc(wherever you wanna paste them) Done!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Just make sure Mass storage mode is enabled and you basically use it just like a flash drive.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ooops I knew I forgot something hehehe. Yeah, as soon as you plug your shinanigans to your shinanigans be sure to select "yes" for mass storage when prompted the following message "Do you want to turn on Mass Storage Mode? You might not be able to access some media files in this mode" <-----that means if you're playing music on your bb or viewing pics/vids etc you will not be able to continue to do so until you unplug your bb.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?