Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

You know.... if you're still feeling down you could always run through the snow naked.... ... General Blackberry forum

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

You know.... if you're still feeling down you could always run through the snow naked.... you'll be so freakin cold that you'll forget all about it! Keep smilin! =)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok so first morning without a Blackberry ... god it's hard ... i keep reaching for it ... i keep having the phantom vibration syndrome lol ...
    I dont know what to do ... as i feared, work cannot supply me with another BB right away ...
    Am i really going to have to make a full outright purchase of a new BB ... havent done that in forever ... and definitely cant afford one right now ...
    At least my contact in RIM promised me hes going to go above and beyond his reach to put a Magnum or a 9520 in my shaking hands as soon as they enter pre-prod...

Again i want to thank EVERYBODY for all the laughs, care and help offered. In a time of need, everybody i ever helped out or not gathered to help ME out and i didnt expect less from all of you respectable stackers !

Thanks again.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 01:14 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Hey its what were here for ~via smartphone~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I have been resisting a post...I thought if I read this again I might get sick. You'll get your stuff back...I am sure of it.

Thanks to all the love you all are giving our friend and brother...It makes me proud to be apart of such a loving and giving site. -God's peace to you all.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    You know.... if you're still feeling down you could always run through the snow naked.... you'll be so freakin cold that you'll forget all about it! Keep smilin! =)

Nice idea, but he will just be running cold w/nothin' in his hands....

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Nice idea, but he will just be running cold w/nothin' in his hands....
    Ummmmmm... Are you sure?? Hey OT, MeThinks you just got insulted.... LMOA
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Lol. Sir, you are a trouble maker.

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    lol. Sir, you are a trouble maker.

~via smartphone~
    :d
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ok so first morning without a Blackberry ... god it's hard ... i keep reaching for it ... i keep having the phantom vibration syndrome lol ...
    I dont know what to do ... as i feared, work cannot supply me with another BB right away ...
    Am i really going to have to make a full outright purchase of a new BB ... havent done that in forever ... and definitely cant afford one right now ...
    At least my contact in RIM promised me hes going to go above and beyond his reach to put a Magnum or a 9520 in my shaking hands as soon as they enter pre-prod...

Again i want to thank EVERYBODY for all the laughs, care and help offered. In a time of need, everybody i ever helped out or not gathered to help ME out and i didnt expect less from all of you respectable stackers !

Thanks again.
    Hey OT.... Is there a 12-Steps Program for Blackberry Withdrawl?

I can't decide whether to get the Storm or wait on the Magnum to replace my screwed up Bold.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post

I can't decide whether to get the Storm or wait on the Magnum to replace my screwed up Bold.
    Lol well ill let you know as soon as i have the pre-prod units for both of them sometime in the near or distant future.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post

What's this I hear about a Magnum? Just when I am waiting for the Storm, the "Magnum" is coming out. If I wait for the Magnum, I am sure another unit comes out. Soon I have to open a orphanage for blackberries.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    So this morning I drive to the office to pick up something ...
    Park the car in my usual spot, run into the office, quick 5minutes ... in and out ...
    Come back out ... shattered glass on the floor ... back window is busted ...
    My bag is gone ...
    Now you must be wondering ... what did that bag contain ?
    Well here's when the word tragedy actually comes in ... content was as follow :
    Acer Aspire One running OSX
    3G Usb stick

But more importantly :
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220

So i am now berryless and heartbroken ...
    Spent all day at the police station ...
    So exhausted and sad ...

ps: for everybody that noticed i wasnt on BBM today ... there's your answer ...
    Normaly I don't do this but in this case: *BIGHUG*

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by peterthill View Post
    Normaly I don't do this but in this case: *BIGHUG*

HTH
    Peter
    lol well thanks peter i need all the hugs i can get lol ... a day without a BB and i feel like im completely lost ... amazing how i rely on these things ...

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    lol well thanks peter i need all the hugs i can get lol ... a day without a BB and i feel like im completely lost ... amazing how i rely on these things ...
    Times like this makes us wonder how we rely so much on our electrical device. Maybe for now, you can chisel your message on a piece of stone or have a pigeon carrying it for you.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Times like this makes us wonder how we rely so much on our electrical device. Maybe for now, you can chisel your message on a piece of stone or have a pigeon carrying it for you.
    There's always "smoke signals"

I have 9 kids (5 berries) (4 human), I left one of my berries at work over the weekend (Sunday-Monday)..... I am sitting here now. One kid is gone and married. Three are upstairs somewhere. One Berry is missing in action and I am going through withdrawl. I hardly use the old girl, but I miss her just the same..... Hmmmm... Comparison to ex-wife here..... lol
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-02-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast