Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Awesome sirthinks!... General Blackberry forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Advertisement

Awesome sirthinks!

great job sirthinks very respectable and i have no idea who you are but you have my respect

ps ranx you've had my respect since day one and it just skyrocketed

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Gosh.... Berry or no berry, the important thing is that you are O.K. I don't know you personally, but when I hear bad news about anyone, I hate it.
    However, knowing that you're alright, when you find out who has your Blackberries,(and yeah, crooks are usually dumb, so they get caught) try real hard not to hurt them too bad.....As hard as that might be.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    after reading that entire thread i didnt knwo what to say or think and im a student and i work but cannot spare any money but what i can do is go donate blood! and ill do that tomorrow hope that works for ranx instead of the charity!
    As far as i am concerned you dont HAVE to do anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    ranx you've had my respect since day one and it just skyrocketed
    same goes to you

Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    Gosh.... Berry or no berry, the important thing is that you are O.K. I don't know you personally, but when I hear bad news about anyone, I hate it.
    However, knowing that you're alright, when you find out who has your Blackberries,(and yeah, crooks are usually dumb, so they get caught) try real hard not to hurt them too bad.....As hard as that might be.
    Thank you for the care youre showing and I promise ill be easy

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Not noble. We are a community, in one way or another. We offered help. I had a number in mind that I was willing to part with to help a member of the community. It was you who suggested a donation in lieu of sending you aid.

Now, my challenge is for everyone who offered to help you, to find a charity and donate the amount that FIRST entered their mind to that charity.

I have a feeling that, like many of us, replacing three BB's and a laptop will be expensive, but not completely unaffordable for you.

I admire your attitude and YOUR giving nature, and decided to do as YOU asked.
    And that is exactly what is so noble about it.
    You have my utmost respect my friend.
    As far as being not completely unaffordable to me well its all relative and i dont know if i want to replace it all to be honest ...
    With all the BB fiasco going on at the moment i feel like maybe i should as you said in another thread "jump on archer's bandwagon" and open up to another platform ... Android is looking really good ... now if only the G1 wasnt that ugly lol ... and if only the GSM Palm Pre (if they make one) was out ...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 02:56 AM.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    I think I would want to hurt them real bad..... j/k
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via non laggy BB~

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Ranxoren. I know what it feels like having your car broken into. My car was also broken into and stolen at that. When, I recovered it I was held liable for those unpaid tickets where the thieves left it at and also a pretty much stripped vehicle. But like you said earlier it's nothing you cannot replace; it's upsetting but hey what can you do? That's just the society we unfortunately live in. Anyway, I wish you the best. I know you'll be back on your feet in no time .

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    This thread makes me wanna go donate some money to a home less dude ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    As far as i am concerned you dont HAVE to do anything lol.

same goes to you

Thank you for the care youre showing and I promise ill be easy

And that is exactly what is so noble about it.
    You have my utmost respect my friend.
    As far as being not completely unaffordable to me well its all relative and i dont know if i want to replace it all to be honest ...
    With all the BB fiasco going on at the moment i feel like maybe i should as you said in another thread "jump on archer's bandwagon" and open up to another platform ... Android is looking really good ... now if only the G1 wasnt that ugly lol ... and if only the GSM Palm Pre (if they make one) was out ...
    I can't remember where I read it, but I did read somewhere about Android getting bombarded with trojans and virus attacks..... Be ye careful.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ~via non laggy BB~

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Ranxoren. I know what it feels like having your car broken into. My car was also broken into and stolen at that. When, I recovered it I was held liable for those unpaid tickets where the thieves left it at and also a pretty much stripped vehicle. But like you said earlier it's nothing you cannot replace; it's upsetting but hey what can you do? That's just the society we unfortunately live in. Anyway, I wish you the best. I know you'll be back on your feet in no time .
    I feel bad.... I have only had one car broken into. They popped the lock out of the trunk on my Mustang GT. I guess the amps and sub-woofers weren't up to their exacting standards because they didn't take a thing. Do you know how much a lock mechanism and 4" of body work and paint are worth? More than the amps they left behind.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Wow, I just sat here and read this ENTIRE thread.

-Ranx, sorry for the loss. That really blows. Thieving turds evidently had their eye on it. Just to think though, the way the worlds headed more and more people are going to resort to theft. I see it as I work for everything I have and only seems fair everybody else does that.

-I think its crazy how all the Stackers pulled together and offered to help Ranx out. I completely understand and respect his position though. It's like everybody here has their own little part of the photo to make the big image. Awesome..

-Sirthinks, what you done is absolutely thoughtful. If only more people in this world had half the mentality of you sir. I don't really know anybody here that well in particular, but im wowed and astounded at how great this community is!

Have a great day guys, and Ranx things can only go UP from here!

ps. No mention of ANY iPhone donations? LOL :-p Thats why he wont accept anybodys gifts..GOSH..LOL totaly kidding here.
    Last edited by Meh!; 02-02-2009 at 04:45 AM. Reason: myspellingsucks

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post

ps. No mention of ANY iPhone donations? LOL :-p Thats why he wont accept anybodys gifts..GOSH..LOL totaly kidding here.
    I'll bet he would have been all over an offer of a new HTC TouchPro

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Sorry to hear about your loss Ranx... that blows... glad to read that you're keeping your head up. Almost wish there was a remote self destruct code that could be entered from the BIS or BES site. BERRY GO BOOM!!! No more bad guy.

What's this about other smartphones??? Nothing replaces a Berry, but another Berry... LOL

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Stay with the 89xx cause when I get mine, I want to share advise with you. I promise I will make you another Audry Hepburn wall for you

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    all i can say is...get the storm first. you know you'll miss it bad.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm really, really sorry Ranx. But as others have said, I truly believe that what goes around, comes around. Sending positive thoughts your way. Good luck.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast