Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 154

sorry ranx... General Blackberry forum

  1. #76
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Advertisement



    sorry ranx

  2. #77
    Tre Lawrence's Avatar
    Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    393
    Horrible, horrible news!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Ranx.

    Yesterday I was reading about Rashard's misfortune (http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...35#post1044335), and now this.

    I would re-think the PayPal donation option - given your contributions here I'm sure many would welcome an opportunity to help you get a BB back in your hands...maybe this is a chance for you to learn to accept gifts.

    BTW, most reputable unlocking services do check IMEI's with the carrier and if it's reported stolen won't offer up an unlock code for it.
    Maybe i should eh ... would be interesting to see how much i can raise :P.
    But i would definitely feel like im abusing people's kindness... therefore i wont.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 12:48 AM.

  4. #79
    krosli's Avatar
    krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Posts
    539
    Hey OT...sorry to hear about your loss bud. Always sucks when stuff like this happens. What goes around comes around. ( Damn...now I have that Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head )

    On the flip side, you have stackers here that are ready to help if you ever need it. All you have to do is say the magic word and all of us will pitch in to help. If I can be of any assistance, let me know. Take care dude.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Hey OT...sorry to hear about your loss bud. Always sucks when stuff like this happens. What goes around comes around. ( Damn...now I have that Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head )

    On the flip side, you have stackers here that are ready to help if you ever need it. All you have to do is say the magic word and all of us will pitch in to help. If I can be of any assistance, let me know. Take care dude.
    thanks a lot krosli
    god... its slowly starting to sink in ... im slowly realizing that theyre gone ...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 12:56 AM.

  6. #81
    krosli's Avatar
    krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Posts
    539

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thanks a lot krosli
    Should see if I can swing you a nice room at the Fairmont in Ottawa to take your mind off....lol...

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Should see if I can swing you a nice room at the Fairmont in Ottawa to take your mind off....lol...
    oh wow ... lol but yeah dont.

  8. #83
    krosli's Avatar
    krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    oh wow ... lol but yeah dont.
    I work for them so I get awesome rates. More than willing to help since you have been kind and gracious to my problems and needs.

  9. #84
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Maybe i should eh ... would be interesting to see how much i can raise :P.
    But i would definitely feel like im abusing people's kindness... therefore i wont.
    If it's any consolation, I know how you feel. There is a holiday that comes around every year. I think they call it Christmas. I hate receiving gifts. I find it embarrassing.

    Like you, I am a giver. I love to see the looks on the kid's and other's faces when they receive a gift from me. Somehow, it just makes me nuts receiving gifts. The best gift I can get is seeing someone else happy.

    So don't feel bad.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  10. #85
    bajanbastard's Avatar
    bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510
    ~via smartphone~I understand where you're coming from on the issue of not taking gifts Ranx. I'm the same way. Its not that you're not thankful for the support but you feel like you're using peoples kindness even though you're not. But it would be kool to be how much and how fast the cash can be raised for a new BB for you.

  11. #86
    hayden's Avatar
    hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    12,440
    wow! Sorry to hear Ot. Maybe u can have the pins/IMEIs blacklisted and disabled.

  12. #87
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    ~via smartphone~I understand where you're coming from on the issue of not taking gifts Ranx. I'm the same way. Its not that you're not thankful for the support but you feel like you're using peoples kindness even though you're not. But it would be kool to be how much and how fast the cash can be raised for a new BB for you.
    I am sure we could replace all three devices by this time tomorrow night.... ;-) The leftovers could be donated to a charity of Ranx's choice.... Perhaps a Boys & Girls club in the Ottawa inner-city.....
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    wow! Sorry to hear Ot. Maybe u can have the pins/IMEIs blacklisted and disabled.
    thanks for the kind word hayden. what do you think of this paypal thing lol ?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    I am sure we could replace all three devices by this time tomorrow night.... ;-) The leftovers could be donated to a charity of Ranx's choice.... Perhaps a Boys & Girls club in the Ottawa inner-city.....
    lol if ANYTHING i would only aim for the cheapest of the devices not ALL of them that would be just ABUSE haha. but im still thinking no.

  15. #90
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    lol if ANYTHING i would only aim for the cheapest of the devices not ALL of them that would be just ABUSE haha. but im still thinking no.
    come on dude. Let's say the Bold, and then the rest to Charity. We can help you out and collectively do something good for the community.....

    There are maybe five people on the site we would be willing to do this for........ ;-)

    Perhaps Hayden or bajan would be willing to administer the donations, so you don't feel so bad.....
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-02-2009 at 01:22 AM.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •