Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

sorry ranx... General Blackberry forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

sorry ranx

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Horrible, horrible news!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Ranx.

Yesterday I was reading about Rashard's misfortune (http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...35#post1044335), and now this.

I would re-think the PayPal donation option - given your contributions here I'm sure many would welcome an opportunity to help you get a BB back in your hands...maybe this is a chance for you to learn to accept gifts.

BTW, most reputable unlocking services do check IMEI's with the carrier and if it's reported stolen won't offer up an unlock code for it.
    Maybe i should eh ... would be interesting to see how much i can raise :P.
    But i would definitely feel like im abusing people's kindness... therefore i wont.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 12:48 AM.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Hey OT...sorry to hear about your loss bud. Always sucks when stuff like this happens. What goes around comes around. ( Damn...now I have that Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head )

On the flip side, you have stackers here that are ready to help if you ever need it. All you have to do is say the magic word and all of us will pitch in to help. If I can be of any assistance, let me know. Take care dude.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Hey OT...sorry to hear about your loss bud. Always sucks when stuff like this happens. What goes around comes around. ( Damn...now I have that Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head )

On the flip side, you have stackers here that are ready to help if you ever need it. All you have to do is say the magic word and all of us will pitch in to help. If I can be of any assistance, let me know. Take care dude.
    thanks a lot krosli
    god... its slowly starting to sink in ... im slowly realizing that theyre gone ...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 12:56 AM.

PIN/ID
    747101D2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thanks a lot krosli
    Should see if I can swing you a nice room at the Fairmont in Ottawa to take your mind off....lol...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Should see if I can swing you a nice room at the Fairmont in Ottawa to take your mind off....lol...
    oh wow ... lol but yeah dont.

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    oh wow ... lol but yeah dont.
    I work for them so I get awesome rates. More than willing to help since you have been kind and gracious to my problems and needs.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Maybe i should eh ... would be interesting to see how much i can raise :P.
    But i would definitely feel like im abusing people's kindness... therefore i wont.
    If it's any consolation, I know how you feel. There is a holiday that comes around every year. I think they call it Christmas. I hate receiving gifts. I find it embarrassing.

Like you, I am a giver. I love to see the looks on the kid's and other's faces when they receive a gift from me. Somehow, it just makes me nuts receiving gifts. The best gift I can get is seeing someone else happy.

So don't feel bad.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via smartphone~I understand where you're coming from on the issue of not taking gifts Ranx. I'm the same way. Its not that you're not thankful for the support but you feel like you're using peoples kindness even though you're not. But it would be kool to be how much and how fast the cash can be raised for a new BB for you.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    wow! Sorry to hear Ot. Maybe u can have the pins/IMEIs blacklisted and disabled.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    ~via smartphone~I understand where you're coming from on the issue of not taking gifts Ranx. I'm the same way. Its not that you're not thankful for the support but you feel like you're using peoples kindness even though you're not. But it would be kool to be how much and how fast the cash can be raised for a new BB for you.
    I am sure we could replace all three devices by this time tomorrow night.... ;-) The leftovers could be donated to a charity of Ranx's choice.... Perhaps a Boys & Girls club in the Ottawa inner-city.....
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    wow! Sorry to hear Ot. Maybe u can have the pins/IMEIs blacklisted and disabled.
    thanks for the kind word hayden. what do you think of this paypal thing lol ?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    I am sure we could replace all three devices by this time tomorrow night.... ;-) The leftovers could be donated to a charity of Ranx's choice.... Perhaps a Boys & Girls club in the Ottawa inner-city.....
    lol if ANYTHING i would only aim for the cheapest of the devices not ALL of them that would be just ABUSE haha. but im still thinking no.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    lol if ANYTHING i would only aim for the cheapest of the devices not ALL of them that would be just ABUSE haha. but im still thinking no.
    come on dude. Let's say the Bold, and then the rest to Charity. We can help you out and collectively do something good for the community.....

There are maybe five people on the site we would be willing to do this for........ ;-)

Perhaps Hayden or bajan would be willing to administer the donations, so you don't feel so bad.....
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-02-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast