Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

ooops - Wish you could delete your own posts when they screw up... General Blackberry forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

ooops - Wish you could delete your own posts when they screw up
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow ill take the world edition hell ill take anything..you should be gracious ranx... Someone is trying to help.. Put your pride aside.. I'm sure you would be offended if you tried to help someone and they refused... Right? ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Hey Ranx.... Sorry to be off topic here, but I posted a question I thought you might be able to help me with..... Check it out
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by lat_05_69 View Post
    you should be gracious ranx... Someone is trying to help.. Put your pride aside..
    i dont really like this part of your post ... how are you saying that im not gracious when all i have been doing is thank them for their generosity ?

Its definitely NOT about pride its about the fact that I cannot accept something from somebody because I always feel bad.

I'm sure you would be offended if you tried to help someone and they refused... Right? ~via smartphone~
    on the other hand i have to agree with you on this but not if the person actually thanks me and apologizes for not accepting it as it is the case here.
    I will try and work things out on my own ... if i cant then maybe ill take you guys up on this
    I MOST appreciate all the help guys.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Hey Ranx.... Sorry to be off topic here, but I posted a question I thought you might be able to help me with..... Check it out
    lol ... answered

Well you do have a point...about thanking..... But still, sometimes you just have to give in and other times be strong... ~via smartphone~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i understand ranx. i couldn't do it either. you're probably like me... if you had to, you would go without eating next week to get one.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

And there is a difference between gracious and thankfulness ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i understand ranx. i couldn't do it either. you're probably like me... if you had to, you would go without eating next week to get one.
    BINGO. i would stave myself to afford one asap over accepting a free one from somebody be it a friend or a stranger.
    maybe its wrong maybe its not lol

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    And there is a difference between gracious and thankfulness ~via smartphone~
    graciousness is expressed with thankfulness therefore if i am truly thankful i am gracious.
    Please dont try to school me i have had a horrible day.

thanks for your input

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    BINGO. i would stave myself to afford one asap over accepting a free one from somebody be it a friend or a stranger.
    maybe its wrong maybe its not lol
    want me to send you an apple???....a granny smith???
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    want me to send you an apple???....a granny smith???
    hahaha love you cat !!!

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Hmmmm.... That's a tough one there Cats.... I love my Berries and I love my food.... Oh, I know.... Perfect solution.

I will eat! I will have my Berries!! My wife and kids can go without food!!

Ouch!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Hmmmm.... That's a tough one there Cats.... I love my Berries and I love my food.... Oh, I know.... Perfect solution.

I will eat! I will have my Berries!! My wife and kids can go without food!!

Ouch!
    lol hahaha too much .... but yeah *sad ranxoren* ... lol

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Ranx.

Yesterday I was reading about Rashard's misfortune (http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...35#post1044335), and now this.

I would re-think the PayPal donation option - given your contributions here I'm sure many would welcome an opportunity to help you get a BB back in your hands...maybe this is a chance for you to learn to accept gifts.

BTW, most reputable unlocking services do check IMEI's with the carrier and if it's reported stolen won't offer up an unlock code for it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast