Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ouch. I am actually going through withdrawl with you!! That sucks, man. I would be ... General Blackberry forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

Ouch. I am actually going through withdrawl with you!! That sucks, man.

I would be searching for better insurance. My homeowner insurance covers ANYTHING LOCKED in my car.

Personally, I would have stopped at the Roger's Store on the way to the cop-shop and picked up a new BOLD or 8900 immediately!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Ranx thats no good at all. Sorry to hear about that. Some people in this world are unbelievable.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    thats what im thinking too .... and no the police cant do anything and insurance company said because they were moveable objects and the value was over xxx$ it wont fall under either home insurance or car insurance ....
    I hate insurance. You have to have it, but when you need it, there's some stupid clause that screws you over.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    well im gonna try and get another one from work but i JUST got a 8900 and a flip from them ... dont want them to think im reselling them or something...

Show them the police report Dude. If they are as good to their employees as they have been to me, a customer, I am sure they will have some compassion...... Make sure you talk to someone who shares in the addiction. They will understand.

Hey.... Put a paypal donation button here. Maybe we can take up a collection to get your phones back for you....
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-01-2009 at 10:52 PM.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Ouch. I am actually going through withdrawl with you!! That sucks, man.

I would be searching for better insurance. My homeowner insurance covers ANYTHING LOCKED in my car.

Personally, I would have stopped at the Roger's Store on the way to the cop-shop and picked up a new BOLD or 8900 immediately!!
    1/ i get an amazing rate on insurance so i wont change ... altho at this point buying all those devices back will probably make it even :P ... (thanks for the small laugh lol)

2/ stores were closed by the time i was done with the police

Quote Originally Posted by curve247 View Post
    Ranx thats no good at all. Sorry to hear about that. Some people in this world are unbelievable.
    I know and as Roger was saying (congrats on mod status btw) Im pretty sure it was somebody that knew what they were doing ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Show them the police report Dude. If they are as good to their employees as they have been to me, a customer, I am sure they will have some compassion...... Make sure you talk to someone who shares in the addiction. They will understand.
    no its not that ... somebody HAS BEEN ACTUALLY doing that ... and theyre REALLY REALLY tightening up the screws ... i do have an excellent track record within the company but still ... they wont give away another 8900 or Bold or wtv and theyre out of Curves and older devices atm at my office

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Put a paypal donation button here. Maybe we can take up a collection to get your phones back for you....
    lol that would actually be funny if i could raise 650CAD hahahhaa but no i wouldnt do that i have a REALLY hard time accepting gifts :P

bajanbastard is offering to get me a 8900 in exchange for all the favors i did for him with shipping phones and such and i wont accept it lol.
    Great guy tho guys ... shows me that while theres ******* in this world that stole my stuff, theres a good guy willing to replace it for free... but again i wont accept lol - sorry kevin but thanks so much.
    (wrote it here so everybody can see how amazing he is).

... :cry:

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    lol that would actually be funny if i could raise 650CAD hahahhaa but no i wouldnt do that i have a REALLY hard time accepting gifts :P

bajanbastard is offering to get me a 8900 in exchange for all the favors i did for him with shipping phones and such and i wont accept it lol.
    Great guy tho guys ... shows me that while theres ******* in this world that stole my stuff, theres a good guy willing to replace it for free... but again i wont accept lol - sorry kevin but thanks so much.
    (wrote it here so everybody can see how amazing he is).

... :cry:
    Hehe.... I bet you would raise enough from this bunch to replace all your devices and provide Blackberries to a school district.... ;-)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I was about to offer u my 8220 ~via smartphone~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    heh,,,he thought my pearl was a joke
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hehe.... I bet you would raise enough from this bunch to replace all your devices and provide Blackberries to a school district.... ;-)
    i am SURE everybody here would be MORE than generous but i would not want to abuse anybody's kindness and i would feel HORRIBLE about accepting money lol - thats just how i am ...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow Ranx that's aweful

I hope they catch the filthy rat thief!

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    heh,,,he thought my pearl was a joke
    No catstide i didnt think of it as a joke but as i said I have a hard time accepting free things lol ... sorry ... im stupid i know ...
    So thanks SO much cat and RSC

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Wow Ranx that's aweful

I hope they catch the filthy rat thief!

~via smartphone~
    i dont even care about that i just want my stuff back .... thank god for a backup at least i have all my stuff here for when i get another BB.
    And also THANK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD for password locked Blackberrys. So much confidential stuff on them. Probably got wiped by now as my password is ridiculous lol.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    i dont even care about that i just want my stuff back .... thank god for a backup at least i have all my stuff here for when i get another BB.
    And also THANK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD for password locked Blackberrys. So much confidential stuff on them. Probably got wiped by now as my password is ridiculous lol.
    ...and I thought I was the only one who uses ridiculous as my bb password.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast