I don't know if this question has been asked yet but could there possibly be ... General Blackberry forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Trackpad Color(s)?

Advertisement

I don't know if this question has been asked yet but could there possibly be different trackpad colors that RIM may include in future BlackBerry models or perhaps available to purchase from third party sites? I first thought about this when I saw the Frost 8520 with the black trackpad and now the Purple 8530 with the black trackpad as well. Maybe its just me but if the trackpad isn't the same color as the device it throws me off. The Black 8520 is the top choice because of this imo. It would be nice to see the White 8520 with a white trackpad. (Same thing for all other colored devices)

What do you all think about this?

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    agreed. im sure with time they'll show up. just like the colored trackballs you can basically find anywhere. would be cool to have a completely white 8520... well from the front at least

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Yea I'm sure they will start popping up, guess they have to get it down to a science before people sell them, I'm sure it won't be too long :-)