Well I was happy for a few days, little by little I am starting to ... General Blackberry forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3

Tour or Storm 2

Well I was happy for a few days, little by little I am starting to appreciate the Tour over my old Curve.
    Then I watched a video of the new Storm 2 and they say it will have WIFI!!
    I use WIFI at home for my laptop and I have WIFI at the office.
    My data plan is paid for by my company so using the data or not is not such a big question for the moment.
    Is WIFI that much faster than WAP on a Blackberry??
    Is it such a big deal that I should hold out for the Storm 2?
    I dont know if I am sold on touch screen yet. I hate finger prints, grease, etc. I keep my Tour screen covered and in a case and still wipe it off all the time. Not sure what I will do with all the finger prints on a touch screen!!
    The Storm 1 has certainly had issues. Now the storm 2 seems to take it a step further but once again with newer technology for RIM. So in the end maybe waiting 18-20 months for my Verizon contract to come due again will serve to give time for the Storm to prove itself.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    WiFi brings any phone alive. It's like going from dial up internet to broadband. WiFi is a must have for me ever since having my first WiFi enabled phone. Once you have it you will not want to go without. Beside personal preferences it's a standard so when a phone does not have it I don't even consider it as a viable phone.

Storm 2 if I had to choose. The phone looks great.

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you hate fingerprints there are screen protectors out there that help to minimize finger prints, though I don't think they totally get prevent of them.