http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/10/28/blackberry-tour2-codenamed-blackberry-essex-details-and-video/ Bold2 then Storm2, now Tour2? Tour1 just came out and people signed two years ... General Blackberry forum

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3

Tour2 ?? :@

Advertisement

http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/10/28/blackberry-tour2-codenamed-blackberry-essex-details-and-video/

Bold2 then Storm2, now Tour2? Tour1 just came out and people signed two years of their life for the Tour. Now their tring to release a Tour2 which is basicly the same thing only wifi included. Tour1 users, how does this make you feel?

diagmo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my Tour. This is my third and hopefully last returned Tour. I had several track ball issues. Finally, I got a brand new (not refurbished) Tour. I've had it several weeks and no problems. The Tour 2 is the same phone, except it will come with WiFi and a touch pad as opposed to a trackball. I have the Sprint data plan, so WiFi is not something I will need and the track ball issue is no longer an issue. Absolutely love this phone. Can't wait to upgrade the OS to 5.0.

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    I agree with diagmo, I had to return my Tour for trackball issues too,but once that was sorted out I'm totally happy with my bb. My data plan is also great,so wifi is not sumthing I'm dying for. I don't feel I'm missing anything with the Tour2....I'm also running a beta of 5.0 and am loving it for the threaded sms and overall improved speed on my bb...once the official 5.0 os drops I'll have the perfect bb!

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    It is said that the essex will have a trackpad as well as Wi-Fi.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Hey this looks promising for those not liking the touch screen devices

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If they come out with a 8900 with a touchpad and 3g I will absolutely crap myself.........and immediately run to at&t and buy it........oh wait, that would be a 9700. oh crap.

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    btompkins0112: That was the BlackBerry "Atlas" the CDMA variant of the 8900 with 3G and Trackpad. It was rumored to be released across specific Asian markets. I don't know if production of the "Atlas" still continues.