Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found this article on cnet thought it was kinda funny.. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13846_3-99....html?hhTest=1... General Blackberry forum

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2

Touchscreen Blackberry not an iPhone killer (not even close)

Advertisement

Found this article on cnet thought it was kinda funny..

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13846_3-99....html?hhTest=1

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    especially some of the comments.

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    That article was paid for by Jobbs.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Must be another Iphone hugger. It's okay let him have his fun bashing the thunder. Bad publicity is still good publicity. Thank you very much BB hater; denial can be an ugly thing. Keep getting screwed on buying all the Iphone accessories you'll need locked bluetooth anyone? Itunes to load my music? wth's going on here? whatever happened to the simple drag and drop? oh well, i guess I'm stuck with this pos device therefore i have to look at the little things it has to offer to mock the upcoming blackberries.

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    Iphone is the best thing that ever happened to Blackberry. The media brought the iphone into the limelight. Consumers found out about smartphones and chose blackberry.

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    RIM will completely demolish Apple's Iphone to the state in which Apple wishes they had never even tried to compare

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Not with the Thunder shots Ive seen. That thing is a real sleeper so far.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Not with the Thunder shots Ive seen. That thing is a real sleeper so far.
    You got that right. Thunder will be putting a hurting on the iphone. and any other phone that they try to compair it to.

VIVA LA THUNDER!

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Must be another Iphone hugger. It's okay let him have his fun bashing the thunder. Bad publicity is still good publicity. Thank you very much BB hater; denial can be an ugly thing. Keep getting screwed on buying all the Iphone accessories you'll need locked bluetooth anyone? Itunes to load my music? wth's going on here? whatever happened to the simple drag and drop? oh well, i guess I'm stuck with this pos device therefore i have to look at the little things it has to offer to mock the upcoming blackberries.
    Anyone could easily call you a "BlackBerry hugger." Just saying.
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Loved the comments and the shallowness ot the authors perspective of BB. Not a lot of facts about the iphones lack of...pretty much everything that its users asked for or need. Have you hugged your BB today? -lol!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Sounds like someone got a free iphone 3g to print bad press about the Thunder.......

The funny thing about it is that, the fool haven't even taken the thunder for a spin yet. I guess he See's the future in his sleep........

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What do you do if you (Apple and other people) fear something... you hate on it and put it down... The iphone is cool and smooth and already released (a finished product with flaws) and the Thunder is still not completely finished or released??

huyanhle no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Thunder's haptic keyboard has already been done on many devices including the iPhone, that's why I am a little skeptic about waiting for the Thunder to be release. I went ahead a purchase a ATT iPhone Family Plan with my wife yesterday and canceled my T-Mobile Plan.

I just don't understand the comments about Blackberry users refusing to use touchscreens before the Thunder was introduce. Also, about how typing a long email on a touchscreen is not pratical. But all of a sudden, an unreleased Thunder came along, it automatically became an iPhone killer. There's been a pool of touchscreen devices, and I've used most of them. I believed the iPhone is a killer to the previous touchscreen devices I've used.

huyanhle no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Simply because the iPhone includes an full scale media player with the least 8GB in storage. Tell me if your media collection is pass 200 songs; how will you manage your song's, playlist, and even album covers with simple drag and drag. Well iTunes is the answer. However drag and drop is available, released by third developers.

You may call me a Blackberry hugger on the iPhone forums, and a iPhone hugger on the Blackberry forums.

"Keep getting screwed on buying all the Iphone accessories you'll need locked bluetooth anyone?"
    "Locked" bluetooth does not have anything to do with iPhone accessories. File transfer is not need by an iPhone user, I'll leave you to do your homework for that one. But if you are refering to the abundant availablity of iPhone accessories, and how they are flying off of the shelfs. Well I don't use any cases, however my wife buys one case for every day of the week. She works 8 through 5 every day, so does everyone else, if they can afford to do so. Don't burst their bubble, rather just go along with your day.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Yeah I don't get why there looking at 1 phone that's out and one that still in testing faze...course that dude has a lack of facts like stated above, maybe we should put up a link or email him a link of the side by side features that both have and don't have...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast