ok so heres the deal. i went to verizon today to check out the 8830 ... General Blackberry forum

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

Question Too Many Blackberrys!

Advertisement

ok so heres the deal. i went to verizon today to check out the 8830 to see if i wanted to buy it. It looked nice kinda wide but its ok. But then again im wondering should i wait for the curve or the 8120. its very hard to decide which one i want. wait...or buy. such a hard decision. tell me what you think. 8830/8800/8120?

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Re: Too Many Blackberrys!

I love my pearl because of how small it is...so I say go with the smallest of them all If its for looks...go with the curve...that looks sweet!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

^^ what she said - i was given an 8800 by stacker wendycharles and i used it sat and sun...hated it. too wide for my small hands. the curve might be better, but honestly, as much as people whine about suretype, i LOVE it...im too dang lazy. i even found myself hitting some of the keys twice to get letters lol

CptnJackSparrow no está en línea Stack level 1

Go for the 8100 or wait for the 8120 is my advice. Love my Black Pearl.

If the 8100 is anything to go by then the 8120 will be spectacular. Whatever you choose I doubt you'll be disappointed.
    Wherever we want to go,we'll go.That's what a ship is you know.It's not just a keel & a hull & a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is?What the Black Pearl really is?Is freedom.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

me too. i absolutely love my pearl but that 8830 internet browser was very quick lol. and thats what i use the most....and some games too. but I thought about it too. just wait for the 8120 to come out. wish they would up the release date though